About the Company
As a holding company with cooperative and private ownership, URUS connects well-established agricultural organizations - AgSource, Alta Genetics, GENEX, Jetstream Genetics, PEAK, SCCL, and VAS.
Each of these organizations has its own unique identity, products, and services. These companies provide cutting-edge genetics, customized reproductive services to maximize conceptions, dairy management information to take producers to the frontline of smart dairy farming, and an array of products and services to help bovines reach their genetic potential.
The URUS framework facilitates synergies between its companies - synergies that will drive new developments. The size and scale of URUS also contribute to significant investment in research and technology. URUS will build the tools, products, and genetics that cow caretakers will need for the sustainable, productive, and profitable herds of tomorrow. Count on URUS - and its companies - to be in it for the long term. Count on URUS to invest in the products and services that will enhance producers' abilities to effectively and efficiently feed the world.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our globally oriented URUS Marketing and Communication Team!
As a Front-End Developer at URUS, you will be responsible for creating and building upon websites and webshops of all our companies, ensuring sites are functioning properly and be available to all users. The candidate should be detail-oriented, a good designer, an excellent communicator, and demonstrate a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and front-end technologies.
- Develop or assist in the development of functional and easy-to-use websites and webshops with mostly WordPress and Elementor
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website and e-shop content
- Address user complaints
Requirements & Qualifications
- The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience working in a Front End Developer capacity
- Up-to-date knowledge of developing responsive websites, pages, and widgets with WordPress and Elementor
- Possess adequate UX/UI design knowledge to build user-friendly websites and webshops.
- Have a detail-oriented mindset to build the highest quality websites In the market
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Preferably have knowledge of web analytics and SEO