Our bottom line is different.
There's something special about working at ATB, and it's been recognized on every top employer list that matters. Maybe it's our exceptional culture where your total wellness is supported through market-leading benefits and you're free to bring your whole self to work. Maybe it's our commitment to a growth mindset and our unrelenting thirst for making it possible for fellow Albertans-even the ones who aren't our clients.
Whatever it is, you won't find a more genuine, driven and knowledgeable group of humans anywhere. We foster a culture of purpose, performance and possibilities. We engage with intense curiosity, and bring our whole selves to work, every day. We know it starts with people like you, so take a chance and start with us.
Job Number: REQ3978
Location: Calgary or Edmonton - REMOTE
Apply by: May 23rd, 2022
# Positions available: 1
Leader Name: Director, Marketing
who under the leadership of the Squad Leader (Director, Reputation and Brand), is fiercely accountable for assisting in the strategic development and assessment of marketing programs that support the business goals.
The Marketing Manager contributes to planning and successfully executes and measures the success of the marketing plan. The successful candidate will work closely with the Wealth Squad, Internal Communications and other Wealth business leaders and stakeholders in order to deliver on ATB's business and brand objectives.
Development of Marketing Programs/Initiatives
- Strong understanding of ATB solutions, customers and channels.
- Helps develop and successfully deliver solution/category marketing plans that support the business goals, while remaining customer-centric.
- Responsible for activating all components of the marketing plan, including identifying channel updates, ongoing client/market research and the tracking of key measures to determine success.
- Leverages customer and competitive insights to provide marketing expertise around how we best utilize our solutions to start, deepen and grow customer relationships.
Marketing Plan Delivery and Management Linked To Results
- Leads (often by influencing others) the implementation and evaluation of marketing plans by drawing upon a wide range of tactics including promotion (including social media, SEO), advertising; content marketing; audience definition (with EDS); market research; product positioning and pricing/promotion development; events; and channel management.
- Monitors results relative to plans and the overall marketing strategy, highlighting key learnings and optimizing as needed.
- Works within an approved budget and timeline; while delivering on objectives and effectively managing expenditures.
Partners with Brand and Stakeholders
- Provides smart, simple and helpful solutions and advice to our partner group(s).
- Relationship oriented: proactively builds and maintains relationships with key stakeholders/ partners.
- Ensures the performance of various external stakeholders (eg; third-party agencies, media buyers, merchandise providers).
- Activates cross-organizational stakeholders to successfully implement programs.
- Creates project alignment; works with internal partners to coordinate our efforts to drive efficiency and success.
- Provides proactive customer service by anticipating issues and responding to requests and messages in a timely manner, with a 24 hour response expectation.
- Proactively seeks and brings forward improvements to marketing related processes.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Marketing.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of marketing tactics and how to execute on them to achieve business goals.
- Experience in working across media and communication platforms (traditional, digital, social and direct).
- Customer-centric focused, experienced in working with customer personas, journey maps and research to understand how we can minimize pain points and better anticipate customers needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Strength in balancing competing priorities.
- Strong project management, team building and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing marketing learning that positively fuels marketing plans and outcomes.
- Considered an asset:
- Financial Services Marketing experience
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
Be great. Be you. Believe.
We are dedicated to building a workforce reflective of the diversity within our communities and creating an environment where every team member has what they need to reach their potential. We encourage candidates from all equity-seeking groups to apply.
All ATB Financial team members are required to disclose their vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination as a condition of employment to help support client and team member safety.
Stay in touch!
ATB is excited to know you're interested in a career with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to.