Digital Marketing Coordinator - Student Opportunity
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives, working alongside other digital marketing team members, internal agencies, and internal clients.
- Support campaigns across email marketing, social media marketing, content updates on as well as digital reporting
- Execute social media campaigns in support of campaigns, focused on LinkedIn (organic and paid), including targeting, segmentation, testing, and reporting.
- Quality assurance and proofreading.
- Copywriting in a concise manner, across social channels and email.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations, design, and internal communications, to deliver seamless service to internal clients.
- Champion the brand both internally and externally.
A successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business OR currently enrolled.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for digital marketing and social media.
- Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and database management experience.
- Aptitude for working with technology.
- Strong research, project management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail, and above-average coordination, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, independent and proactive, who will show initiative and bring forward new ideas to the team.
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
Must be a permanent resident and legally entitled to work in Canada.