Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Marketing team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there's always room for one more.DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
We're looking for someone to further develop and drive our strategic partnerships and customer rewards programs. The newly created Partnership Marketing Manager role will be the primary contact for our key referral partners and will work closely with sales management and marketing to drive lead gen and enable our partners in the promotion of Payworks' solutions. Our customers are also our partners and through Full Circle Rewards they refer their networks to Payworks. Driving client referral activity is also a primary responsibility of this role.WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PAYWORKS
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture - Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to ?Pay it Forward?.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs - Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks - Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Build strong relationships - Create the framework for and own the execution of a referral partner program that includes understanding our partners' objectives and identifying mutually beneficial and growth-oriented initiatives, setting regular touchpoints with key stakeholders, performing relationship management activities and nurturing of partner relations.
- Drive growth through referral channels - Own and collaborate with marketing to create detailed content plans, lead generation campaigns and distribution strategies, ensuring alignment with our partners' own plans.
- Support customer brand ambassadors - Drive client referrals through our Full Circle (FC) referral rewards program. Increase adoption and utilization of the program by working with development, marketing and sales. Make adjustments to the program based on feedback and help FC members spread the word about their positive Payworks experiences.
- Provide insights - Set KPIs and present regularly on referral activity and project deliverables to a variety of stakeholders. Provide regular (quarterly at minimum) internal reporting on segment performance, project progress and market intelligence, and new strategic partner opportunities.
- Approximately 5+ years of account management or similar relationship management experience.
- Post-secondary education in relevant discipline(s) or combination of education and experience.
- Experience building marketing programs from the ground up and leading cross-functional teams to execute plans.
- Comfort with data analysis and communicating the value of measuring performance via metrics and KPIs.
- You're a skilled communicator, listening for the purpose of understanding your partners' goals and then translating those objectives into actions that will support mutual success.
- Bonus: Pragmatic Product Marketing framework training/certification.
- Ability to read, write, and speak French considered an asset.
- A love of tacos also considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Partnership Marketing Manager reports into the Winnipeg Payworks office; however, has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model from any of our offices in Pitt Meadows, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto or Montreal. Individuals working in the office and/or conducting in-person business operations must be fully vaccinated. Anyone unable to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine for a reason related to a protected ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.