Paid Marketing Specialist (SEM)
If you have what it takes, you'll join a team of passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals in the leading company in natural osteoporosis treatments. Our products are backed by clinical studies - so they dramatically and measurably improve human health.
You'll also work alongside, and learn from, top marketing professionals that have helped grow our company from 25 people to over 100 people in three short years while tripling revenue.
This job might be for you if you've got....
- 3 to 5+ years experience in PPC marketing.
- An intimate knowledge of managing and optimizing paid search campaigns for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
- Good knowledge of programmatic display platforms such as Google Display, Microsoft Audience, AdRoll and Taboola.
- A good knowledge of managing Youtube Ad campaigns from inception to completion is highly beneficial.
- A proven track record of overseeing profitable SEM campaigns.
- Experience building timely reports and overseeing the delivery of such reports while ensuring tracking, tagging, attribution is demonstrated and accurate.
- Experience performing thorough Keyword research and planning and implementing suitable bid and budget suggestions.
- Ability to Identify general opportunities in an account to help to optimize and scale all SEM campaigns.
- A resume that demonstrates your mastery of SEM campaign creation and optimization, market research and data analysis and reporting.
- An ability to recommend actionable insights based on campaign insights.
- A friendly way of collaborating cross functionally with various stakeholders .
This job will give you ALL the feels....
At AlgaeCal, we're driven by a single idea. To end the fear of bone loss. In the United States, an estimated 54 million people have crumbling bones. And they're scared. Scared of fractures. Scared of breaks. And, most of all, scared of losing their independence.
The good news? AlgaeCal has the world's only clinically-backed natural solution to this problem. We give hope to thousands of frightened people. If that excites you, you'll find no better place to continue your career than at AlgaeCal.
How to apply
Job opportunities like this don't come along often, and we've got a lot to offer our successful applicants. So, to make sure our future Paid Marketing Specialist is the real-deal, will be a great fit, and will thrive at AlgaeCal, we ask a little more than your run-of-the-mill job application:
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
- Why you're the best Paid Marketing Specialist for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values.
- What's the toughest challenge you've ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you've read?
- What do you do for fun?
2. Explain what you're doing now for a job:
- If you don't have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you're looking elsewhere.
3. Upload your cover letter and resume:
- Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file.
Yes, our hiring process is challenging, but it's our way of selecting the best-and your way of ensuring your AlgaeCal teammates are tops.
Click the ?Apply Now? button on this page and upload your cover letter and resume.
***Note: Please include your cover letter WITH your resume in one document.
Applications without a cover letter will not be read!
We are looking to hire as soon as we find the right person, so act quickly and you can also expect a prompt response.