Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Operations Communications Office, the Contract, Customer Operations Communications Coordinator works with the Communications and Public Affairs team to support the construction work program including the co-ordination of projects and response to customer and stakeholder related issues. This role involves tracking and reporting on departmental operational data, in an effort to provide support to the construction work program at Toronto Hydro.
The incumbent is expected to behave ethically and follow the established code of business conduct, policies and internal control procedures, laws and regulations governing Toronto Hydro.
- Delivery of engagement and communication activities, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to support work program delivery.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting and regular status updates on current projects in support of corporate and departmental strategic goals through scorecard reporting.
- Provides project marketing support for various internal and external publications.
- Facilitates the coordination and execution of special community meetings/events within the community to discuss relevant long term construction plans.
- Provides administrative support to assist in departmental operations, including invoicing, budgeting, management of the Customer Telephone System (IVR), Customer Relationship Management Database (CRM) and updating the Project and Outage Map.
- Monitors and supports the work of students and administrative staff.
- University degree or College diploma in Business Communications or relevant field.
- Experience working in business environment, customer service, communications, and operations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint), customer relationship management tools.
- Working knowledge of communication channels.
- Experience in a regulated environment, including electricity distribution.
- Experience in event planning.
- Business analytical acumen, an understanding of how Toronto Hydro's business works and how Customer Operations Communications Coordinator supports strategic business goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Project Management principles.
- Demonstrates critical thinking ability to find sound resolutions to customer inquiries.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail, to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Manages time effectively by prioritizing work and completing assignments by deadlines; proven ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once; maintains information and measurement systems and files.
- Demonstrates self-motivation; finds innovative and creative solutions to solve problems.
Toronto Hydro has implemented a mandatory vaccination requirement for all its employees. Proof of full vaccination will be required upon receiving a conditional offer of employment. Toronto Hydro will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to disability or any other ground protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Segment: Communications, Operations Manager, Marketing Communications, Administrative Assistant, Marketing, Operations, Administrative