AlayaCare is revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. Our purpose to enable the care we want our loved ones to receive in the place they call home.
Our leading cloud-based software allows our clients around the world to manage their employees, scheduling, billing, and enable better delivery of care. We aim to be the operating system for our clients' businesses, helping them and their employees improve clinical outcomes.
We are a fast-growing company with a team of 650+ employees across Canada, US, Brazil, and Australia and have been recognized as one of the top growing companies in Canada.
Reporting to the Director of Talent & Culture, the Employee Experience Coordinator will play a key role in creating positive and memorable employee experiences for AlayaCarians. Partnering closely with key cross-functional stakeholders, this role will help embed AlayaCare's culture along each touchpoint of the employee journey.
Location: Toronto, ON (hybrid) - Our Toronto office is based downtown in the Financial District; the successful candidate will be expected to be available to attend in office 1-2 days per week.
Job Type: Full-time
- Partner closely with People & Culture, Communications, IT, Internal Solutions, and senior leadership teams to curate an amazing collection of key "moments that matter" throughout the employee journey
- Lead the execution of our new hire onboarding experience, including delivering People & Culture presentations, coordinating new employee events with Executive team members, conducting onboarding check-in surveys and drawing insights from the analysis, and partnering with People & Culture stakeholders to constantly improve our onboarding program offering
- Support with post-M&A employee onboarding experience, warmly welcoming "acquired" employees into their new AlayaCare family through a series of integration initiatives
- Coordinate ongoing calendar of employee wellness and culture initiatives
- Coordinate the purchasing, distribution, and ongoing maintenance of swag
- Coordinate various internal events, team-bonding activities and related initiatives, at the office/regional level, and globally
- Coordinate Corporate Volunteerism program and volunteer initiatives
- Participate in developing employee engagement initiatives to reinforce our culture and values
- Manage our Toronto office operations in partnership with our Internal Solutions team, including in-office snack replenishments, communicating with our landlord, and dealing with couriers
- Monitor best practices and new market trends in employee experience, present recommendations and implement
- Jump in and do whatever it takes to execute incredible experiences
What you bring to our team:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in an Employee Engagement capacity or within an HR/Event role where employee experience was a primary focus
- Experience in planning and executing virtual and in-person events
- Passionate about delivering incredible employee experiences
- Results-driven and outcomes-focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and natural ability to build trusting relationships
- Proven ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and priority management skills
- Proactive, independent, and solutions-oriented
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and great sense of humour
What we offer our employees:
- Shares in AlayaCare, where we all benefit from our growth and success
- SuperFlex workforce model: work where you feel most engaged and productive, whether that be at home or in one of our offices
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive group benefits program
- Annual Wellness and Productivity Allowances
- Annual volunteer hours, sponsored by AlayaCare
- Fun and inclusive in-person and virtual company-wide events and activities
- A highly engaging environment, fast-growing, global, and well-funded company