Find a job that you love.
We're a team of fun and driven individuals disrupting the environment of employee management. We help entrepreneurs streamline their operations by automating management tasks, allowing them to do more of what they love.
Push is an all-in-one platform that helps businesses grow and scale their companies by simplifying HR, payroll, time tracking, and scheduling. Our purpose is to help our customers free up their time by making people management ridiculously easy, so they can focus on their passion.
Our customer base includes some of the biggest brands, such as Earls Restaurant, Cactus Club, Denny's and more.
We're a group of dog-loving and game-playing people who place a high priority on competence and efficiency, but an even higher stock in personable and positive individuals that mesh with our culture and are willing to grow with us. As part of our rapidly growing team, you will play an important and unique role in working towards our mission to create the best people management system for our customers so they can spend more time doing what they love.
Recently the world has changed so we are changing with it. We're embracing new ways of working and are constantly adapting our practices to ensure that wherever you are working from, you feel a part of the team and have everything you need to work comfortably. We are a remote-first company, Pushies can choose to work remotely or from our Downtown Vancouver office.
We are considering eligible candidates for this role from any location across Canada.
- You will assist in our GTM (go-to-market) strategy and execution, including launch plans, product, and marketing messaging, sales enablement, digital/media assets, and internal/external comms to maximize exposure and drive customers to take action.
- Performing market, customer, and competitive research to segment the market and produce buyer insights, identifying what opportunities, challenges, and dynamics exist for the organization and its products.
- You will partner with product, brand, and creative teams to develop highly engaging, customer-centric messaging that drives product/platform adoption throughout the customer experience.
- Enabling sales, indirect channels, and strategic partners
- Supporting account-based marketing (ABM) initiatives
- You will maintain a strong pulse on positioning, competitive landscape, market trends, and product differentiators.
- You will architect, grow, and refine resource systems and libraries of customer-ready materials to assist sales and support teams for both B2B customers and partners.
- You will track content usage, measure performance, document learnings, and report against key objectives to marketing leadership and the executive team.
- You manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet deadlines.
- You prioritize initiatives, activities, and deliverables to effectively manage time and creative resources to deliver on the highest value add activities for cross-functional teams.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a high-performing, data-driven, SaaS organization
- Expertise in developing positioning and crafting messaging for B2B audiences
- Ability to provide examples of go-to-market strategies and programs for prior roles with the corresponding impact on revenue contribution
- Demonstrated track record of prior success in launching new products and developing/executing marketing plans
- Experience in working with analysts and creating/evolving industry categories
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead projects and cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to use data to make your case and define results
- Culture - We are a people-first organization. Work hard and play hard with like-minded individuals. In the office we have beer on Fridays, dogs to pet, and board games to play, and we've learned to provide a similar remote experience!
- Impact - You get to work with a product that reaches hundreds of thousands of people across North America. We help make people happy!
- Challenge - Up for a challenge? Let's explore uncharted territories and crush some goals together!
- Growth - Personal development is a big thing over here. Learn and grow professionally as well as personally.
Check out our About Us video: https://www.pushoperations.com/careers
At Push, we place value on different types of experiences. If your experience looks a little different from what we've listed but you think you're a good fit, we would still love to hear from you.
We celebrate diversity and promote equal opportunity. We appreciate what makes each of our team members different and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.