Sales Administration - Sales Administration Coordinator II
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world. We are currently expanding to include Sales Admin Coordinator in our Sales Administration Department.
The Sales Admin Coordinator II reports to the National Sales Admin Manager and plays an important role as part of a team dedicated to excellent administrative service. The ideal candidate should provide good clerical support and perform all sales administration duties effectively.
- supports the Sales Admin. team with a broad range of administrative tasks
- data input a high volume of order entries from invoices and generating reports
- Enter and process urgent order requests including repetitive order entries in a fast-paced environment and high demand
- Perform administrative duties, including managing contracts, entering data into ACCPAC and/or Excel, deal sheet management, and ensure accuracy across all platforms
- must be able to work under pressure and have an eye for detail
- be able to work long stretches on a computer
- Receive inventory and assist with pricing
- Communication point person for all information shared between Head Office, Sales team, Warehouse, Customers and other stakeholders
- Assist the National Sales Admin Manager to create and update sales files and manuals for all developments to ensure processes are accurately documented and implemented
- Coordinate SA team to achieve the above functions and other company goals (including but not limited to staff scheduling)
- Order entry, issue credit notes, liaise with warehouse
- Answer phone calls to provide customer service and act as a liaison with the sales team
- Print and issue account statements, assist in making calls for debt collection
- Bank in deposits, manage cash from COD
- Generate reports on AR, sales, rebates, overdue accounts
- Complete day end and period end reconciliations
- Prepare day end and month end reports
- Filing of department documents and support general administration work of the department
- Assist in maintenance of invent01y record and updating inventory data
- Duties to be assigned from time to time to support performance of functions of the department
- Systems used in day to day work: mainly ACCPAC and WMS
Requirements / Must-Haves:
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Must be available to work shifts between 8:00AM and 7:00PM
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Assets / Nice-to-Haves:
- Excellent oral and written communication. Spoken and literate with Mandarin/Cantonese for foreign communication is an asset
- Detailed and organized
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Adaptable to change and willing to take on new responsibilities within the administrative role
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license due to availability of scheduled hours
- Being familiar with ACCPAC and WMS systems would be an asset
- Any managerial experience with data entry or office sales
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail with the position you are applying for as the ?Subject? via Isarta. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The HR team can be reached through text message, WhatsApp or WeChat at 236-334-7369 for inquiries. Please note that telephone calls will not be received through this number.
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities, if you need accommodation in relation to the materials or process to be used in the selection, please contact our Human Resources Department via email at via Isarta or telephone 604-432-9000 Ext. 2290.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.