13th January, 2022
Just when life should be full of possibilities, cancer can crash into a young person's world and shatter everything. Canteen provides young people impacted by cancer, and their parents, with access to a team of Allied Health Professionals who deliver programs, counselling and a range of other group and individual support activities.
The team at Canteen assist these young people to access the support they need to develop and maintain the skills and confidence to live healthy and happy lives.
Benefits & Culture
Canteen's unique culture offers an inspiring, rewarding and purposeful experience enabling you to be at your best, together with a range of benefits including tax-effective salary packaging, generous leave entitlements and professional development opportunities.
This role will be driving force behind Canteen's ongoing efforts to significantly improve personalisation and automation across our communications, in particular email marketing. If you're someone who takes initiative and is as comfortable managing and analysing data as you are working on creating compelling marketing campaigns, we want to hear from you!
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Managing the holistic communications calendar, contact strategy and process for developing Canteen's multi-channel communications
- Partnering with a wide variety of stakeholders to advise on supporter segmentation and testing strategies, ensuring all supporter and client data is managed efficiently
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to set up, monitor and optimise all email marketing campaigns including automated journey emails, to ensure they are achieving their awareness, conversion or fundraising(CW1)(RB2) KPIs
- Delivering and continually refine a strategic multi-channel experience for Canteen supporters and clients
- Analysing and interpreting campaign performance data, contact data and user behaviour to develop new opportunities and inform future strategy
- Implementing strategies to drive the health and performance of our CRM databases, as well as training and upskilling stakeholders on how to use our CRM data and behavioural marketing platforms
- Creating and evaluating comprehensive reports and dashboards that enable teams to identify key opportunities
- Assisting with the migration to a new behavioural marketing platform, liaising with external vendors leading the set up and onboarding process in conjunction with our Data & Technology team
Along with a tertiary qualification in marketing, digital marketing, communications, or knowledge gained through experience you are able to demonstrate:
- 2-3 years' experience in a digital marketing/email marketing/CRM role
- Experience working with large-scale relational customer databases and complex data sets (>100,000records)
- Strong understanding of CRM and email marketing platforms (e.g. Campaign Monitor, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and text message software.
- Exposure to developing segments using CRM data.
- Demonstrated capability in analysing data and translating it into tangible recommendations to help improve key business outcomes.
- Experience building and managing dashboards and extracting valuable insights from Google Analytics and CRM Databases such as Salesforce.com
- Basic design skills (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva) and understanding of UX principles.
- Project management and outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well cross functionally with lots of different personalities and teams
Location: Flexible on location
Job type: Permanent, full time
Hours of work: 5 days / 37.5 hours per week
Applications close on Sunday 30th January; however, first round reviews of applications will occur periodically during this period so do not delay in applying.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and must be prepared if successful to undergo a National Police Check and Working with Children Check. As an Allied Health organisation, Canteen employees are required to have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. These requirements are essential to gain employment with Canteen and your vaccination status will be discussed as part of the recruitment and selection process.