As an industry pioneer, CMiC delivers complete and unified ERP and field solutions for construction and capital projects firms. CMiC's powerful software transforms how firms optimize productivity, minimize risk and drive growth by planning and managing all financials, projects, resources, and content assets-from a Single Database Platform?. With customers throughout North America, CMiC serves one-quarter of ENR's Top 400 Contractors and hundreds of small and mid-sized construction firms, from general and specialty contractors to heavy/highway and project owners. For more information, please visit www.cmicglobal.com.
The Marketing Graphics Designer takes ideas, concepts and copy from various resources and builds compelling and effective artwork and visual layouts for use on the web and in marketing materials (digital and print). They play an integral role in supporting the marketing team's effectiveness through the design (and evolution) of all content assets, from collateral and presentations to advertisements, webpages and trade show signage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Work with the Marketing, Product and Sales teams to develop design concepts and visual ideas for all marketing communications programs
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales teams to plan and execute the design of content assets that support all awareness, demand and lead generation campaigns
- Design and produce the visual elements (and templates, where appropriate) of all marketing materials, such as presentations, collateral, webpage layouts and visuals, product diagrams, info-graphics, eBooks, blog & social media posts, videos, email communications, landing pages, advertisements (print and online) and trade show signage-while maintaining a cohesive brand identity and supporting a unified story across all messaging platforms and channels
- Develop and maintain branding style guide. Ensure corporate logo and tagline are applied correctly and consistently throughout marketing materials and communications across all messaging platforms. When appropriate, provide input in the evolution of the logo/tagline design and their visual execution.
- Execute a design aesthetic that fits within the established CMiC corporate identity, and present ideas, expectations and guidelines in a clear, organized and well-rationalized way
- Define and apply branding best practices and the principles of robust web and collateral design, while leveraging visual creativity, detail-orientation and strong execution skills
- BA/BFA degree in graphic or digital design, illustration or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant experience in a design role with a technology/B2B company and/or working with clients at an agency
- Strong understanding of multimedia design and experience creating output files in various digital and print formats
- A passion for detail and aesthetics, and a commitment to timelines, accuracy and organization
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere) or similar design packages
- Demonstrated experience creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows
- Experience working with WordPress (or similar CMS) platform, templates and extensions
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot) a big plus
- Commercially published work in visual/graphic design a big plus
- Team player, collaborative nature, adaptable, comfortable in fast-paced/fluid environment
CMiC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, CMiC will provide accommodation to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
- Competitive benefits Package (including Health & Dental benefits)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Quarterly townhall meetings where all employees are encouraged to participate in open discussions
- An active Social Events Committee (past events include annual seasonal parties, pool and bowling tournaments, karaoke nights, Game nights, BBQ's, and more)
- Health and Wellness focus including virtual yoga classes and wellness webinars
- RRSP Matching Program after 2 years of employment
- Availability for some remote work
- Experience in a rapidly growing, socially responsible corporation