About the Role:
Jerry is looking for a creative graphic designer with a strong eye for aesthetics and social media trends to help us introduce the world to the first Super App in the car category. Working with our talented communication and content team, you will play a critical role in making Jerry a recognized brand.
Create concepts and execute on briefs for our website, microsites, social media channels and infographics
- Deliver a steady cadence of visual assets for our organic and paid marketing team
- Work closely with our content team to deliver still graphics for our online editorial publication
- Maintain a cohesive style and aesthetic across all customer-facing platforms
Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Some experience creating 2D animation
- Ability to take feedback and pivot quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Portfolio showcasing your best work
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That's why we're committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven't substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners' needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We have more than 1M customers and we are just getting started. Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that's disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs and has raised more than $130 million in financing.