- Create advertisements, collateral, and promotional material using Adobe Creative Suite
- Work with the team to define and implement strategies to promote the Dumas brand internally, externally and internationally
- Assist with various marketing and communications projects, developing collateral to support the roll-out of communications plans
- Develop effective corporate presentations and marketing materials
- Assist with media relations, editorial opportunities and relationships with key industry media
- Assist with promotional activities including trade shows, special client and industry events
- Website updates & maintenance
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Comfortable with trying out new technologies and tools
- Proficient with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience in using M365 Platform
- WordPress maintenance experience
- Post-secondary education in marketing
- Any experience in marketing an asset
- Co-op students welcome to apply
This is a paid position and will be based in Sudbury, Ontario.
Why Join Us?
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Performance-based financial rewards.
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Training and career development.
- Global opportunities.
Send us your resume and transcripts via our website, www.dumasmining.com. There is a spot on the Careers page to upload your paperwork.
Dumas Contracting Inc. is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation.
We really appreciate the interest of all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.