Business areas: Nestlé Canada
Job title: Senior Marketing Manager (Vitamins, Minerals, Health Supplements)
Location: North York, ON
Position grade: 19
We are looking for a strategic and seasoned Senior Marketing Manager, VMHS (Vitamins, Minerals, Health Supplements) based at our North York location reporting into the VMHS Marketing Leader for Nestlé Health Science. This role will lead the strategic roadmap for the large and high growth vitamins portfolio of brands recently acquired by the Bountiful Co. It is a fantastic opportunity to help strategize, plan, develop and execute marketing plans to continue the growth of Nature's Bounty, Sundown Naturals, Disney and Ester-C.
A day in the life of...
As a Senior Marketing Manager, VMHS you will be working on our exciting portfolio of VMHS brands. This role is a great opportunity to lead a team in the brand plans and strategy to continue growing the category. You will be working daily with cross-functional teams to make these plans come to life with lots of autonomy and support to really thrive.
You will also:
- Lead a marketing team, providing stewardship of the portfolio to ensure margin enhanced market share growth and brand health
- Lead and support the development of 18-month and 3-year plans for VMHS portfolio of brands in Canada in line with Global strategy.
- Leverage key consumer/customers insights to develop strategies that build competitive advantage across the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) across multiple segments and channels.
- Lead the Cross functional Integrated Communication Plan process with greater interaction with Sales, Category and Finance teams.
- Accountable for improving the Return of Investment year over year and spend accuracy.
What will make you successful
As the successful candidate, you will be leading the strategy for the portfolio throughout the organisation so you will need to be passionate, tenacious, results focused and really enjoy working in a highly energetic and exciting environment. You will have a passion for the wellness space and enjoy learning about vitamins, their functions and the latest trends in this category. You will already have great project management and analytical skills coupled with your highly organised, conscientious approach. Pro-activity, passion, enthusiasm, a great sense of humour and a pile of entrepreneurial spirit are essential, as is your ability to understand and work within our competitive market. Your already developed marketing experience as a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager will give you the experience you need to keep driving this portfolio forward. You will also have:
- Completion of a University Degree in business (HBA, MBA) or marketing focus or as natural health professional and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of successful brand/product management experience, including leading agency teams.
- Visionary, decisive and analytical nature with the ability to drive business results at the strategic and executional levels.
- Experience in managing multi-brand, multi-channel, multi-audience marketing communications.
- Knowledge of financial planning, forecasting assortment planning and inventory management
- Innovative thinker with experience using design thinking.
- Strong knowledge of marketing vehicles and marketing fundamentals
- Agile and able to pivot in a fast paced ever changing environment, comfortable taking calculated risks and doing things differently to carve a new way forward.
- Bilingual in French would be a great asset.
We have a friendly, supportive team with a coaching and mentoring environment. There are real opportunities for future development and progression - this really could be a move towards the exciting opportunity to drive strategy and build a marketing career with Nestle Health Science.