The Canadians Sales Coordinator position offers ambitious, responsible and hard-working individuals the opportunity to gain experience in the sports industry and learn how to become successful in both sports and business industries. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in sales, customer service, and ticketing.
The primary role of this position is generating revenue through ticket sales however you will be involved in many areas that help run a Minor League Baseball team.
- Generating revenue by making outgoing calls to local businesses for full season, half season, group ticket, suite and premium hospitality packages
- Responding to fan requests regarding ticket, group and general inquiries while adhering to the Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club's high standard of customer service
- Assisting the Box Office by executing ticket sales as well as cash handling responsibilities
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
- Utilizing our CRM and Ticket Management systems to input customer information and complete ticket transactions.
- Representing the Vancouver Canadians at community and networking events around the Lower Mainland, cultivating future client relationships
- Executing Game Day sponsored promotions and stadium operations as needed
- Assist with event planning and coordination of sales/services related events
- Possess a team-oriented attitude, relationship building and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Provide unsurpassed external and internal customer service year round
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, extensive customer service skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of sales/ticketing experience, experience in an sports arena/entertainment venue preferred.
- Strong communication skills, strong event/entertainment background, strong payment/cash management skills
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high energy fast-paced environment, while skillfully blending efforts and requirements of multiple personnel
- Strong computer skills are essential, candidate must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; ProVenue (Tickets.com) system knowledge a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Work schedule must be flexible - evenings, weekends and holidays required as needed
- Must pass a full criminal background
This position would be a full time salary position with benefits.
Vancouver Canadians may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.