We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
As an integral part of the Business Sales team, the Business Support Coordinator (Inside) will be the Telephony Subject Matter Expert for the Business Sales team. The Support Coordinator will be responsible for order entry, scheduling installations, and communications with customers. The Coordinator will provide remote support for Business Coordinators (Outside) and contractors, as they attend customer installs. The Support Coordinator will deliver ongoing direct support to Eastlink corporate customers in order to enhance customer satisfaction and retention. In addition to regular customer and Business Sales team contact, the Business Support Coordinator will communicate regularly and act as a liaison with Telephone Operations, Repair, and Marketing on the introduction, support and development of telephony products. The ideal candidate will be a professional, customer focused individual with the skills sets to troubleshoot and manage multiple priorities within an exciting, deadline driven environment.
This a hybrid role with the expectation to report to the office on a regular basis while also being able to work remotely.
- Post-secondary education focused in business or technical related field or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, ability to troubleshoot and maintain telephone setups/systems preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload based on various service level agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on positive results
- Be able to travel
- The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law. Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the