Are you a social media professional with great experience looking for a chance to make your mark on the sports industry with a brand new tech forward product? We're looking for a community builder who knows how to build a voice and attract an audience. Join us on our new NFL product
This is a huge opportunity to build a social media program from the ground up. You must enjoy problem solving, getting your hands dirty, having a major impact directly on product adoption, and collaborating across many stakeholders. Every day, you will work with a world-class team to defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products.
What You'll Accomplish Here:
- Act as the primary publisher of content for NFL channels including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Produce original content series including topics like Marketplace dynamics, major pulls, and basketball milestones that will delight and inform collectors.
- Advise social engagement loops for the NFL product.
- Keep the NFL team apprised of market trends in social media.
- Bring new collectors into our NFL product every day.
- Collaborate with designers to execute on NFL-caliber assets.
- Find the most avid football fan collectors on the planet, wherever they live online.
- Obsessively follow the NFL and capitalize on viral trends in the football world.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Can live and breathe social media.
- Is obsessed with current trends in football fandom.
- Is an expert with experience in hands-on social media marketing experience.
- Is a football fan who can live and breathe the sport.
- Is a professional with a proven track record of building vibrant campaigns.
- Is a world class communicator who can inspire fans around the world.
- Is effective at working across stakeholders including: artists, engineers, community managers.
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
- Gets that managing social media for a vibrant brand with a vocal community is not a 9 to 5 gig.
- Bonus: Experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects.
- Has at least 5+ years experience managing marketing or growth for a high growth startup, major brand, or game studio.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience working with large IPs managing social media channels.
- Strong brand voice skills, ability to become the brand, ability to add value to fans day-to-day life.
- Deep knowledge and fandom of the NFL and the ability to hold your own in a conversation with the biggest fans on the planet.
- Strong empathy to understand the fan experience and advocate on their behalf.
- Strong writing skills, ability to be concise.
- Ability to quickly analyze data and make decisions based on it.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $600M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.