At Owl.co, we are a team of innovators who are on a mission to disrupt the status quo within the insurance industry by using artificial intelligence. We are a privacy-first fraud detection platform that empowers organizations to streamline claims processing and to unlock millions of dollars in reserves while promoting and enforcing individual privacy and convenience. Owl is currently working with many of the largest financial institutions in North America.
We are well-funded, rapidly growing, and looking to add a Marketing & Social Media Coordinator to our team!
Who you are:
You are a highly motivated, self starter who is never afraid of new challenges! You are someone who likes an exhilarating and fun-loving culture!
What you will do:
- Evaluate our options for social media platforms and management tools. Help us select and maintain the right ones for Owl.co
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization for Owl.co's social media channels
- Develop engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social media content
- Stay on top of all the information coming out of Owl.co during a given period of time, help craft that information into a consistent story, and distribute that story across multiple channels
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Work with The Recruitment Team to position Owl in a strong manner & support achieve hiring metrics
What experience do you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a fast paced results oriented agency/creative team/in-house team.
- Experience in developing & managing digital marketing content
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven digital content writing skills
- Photography skills considered an asset
- Demonstrated brand management experience
- Competitive compensation package
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 5 sick/personal days.
- Extended health and dental benefit coverage.
- Work-life balance.
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers.