Director, Marketing & Brand
Supporting the Executive Director, Marketing & Brands in driving awareness and top line revenue for the Americas region. Consult with the NCA Corporate teams, Regional and Hotel Directors of Sales & Marketing, and Accor central Brand teams in order to assist in developing and executing regional marketing plans and priorities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee Discount Travel Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extended healthcare plan coverage
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within the Company and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- In consultation with Executive Director, Marketing & Brands as well as central brand teams, adapt and drive brand-marketing initiatives within the region including but not limited to advertising, positioning, campaigns and other communications.
- Support and collaborate with other NCA departments (e.g. Operations, Procurement, DTS, Development, T&C etc.) on projects and opportunities as needed to drive awareness and maintain standards of Accor brands.
- Provide support and guidance and ensure Brand adherence for: property-level promotional campaigns, advertising, photography, video, and any sub-regional collateral (ex. Regional brochures, trade show booths, etc.), as well as all Operational collateral. For both new and existing hotels.
- Support marketing campaigns and creative requests, assist with planning and organizing promotional presentations, updating calendars
- Supports regional NCA and hotels by providing updates and information as related to marketing and brand programs
- Support regional and hotel photography and video shoots from beginning to end, including scope, budget, shot list, photographer/production team management, selection, editing, and loading of assets, in order to support regional and hotel marketing efforts
- Support roll-out of brand programs and activations in order to support global brand strategy while ultimately driving awareness and revenue for the NCA region
- Foster productive working relationships with regional agencies and vendors: branding/identity, advertising, marketing, media, content, procurement, etc. Assist in review of relationship regularly and selection of agencies to ensure competencies match requirements and expectations.
- Managing team budget and ensuring spend is on track
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and visuals appropriately
- Manage team intranet portal and keeps information up to date
- Some creative design work as needed
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 5-7+ years of Marketing experience, on client and/or agency side
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Hospitality, Marketing or a related field
- Excellent knowledge and experience in planning and execution of marketing activities
- Keen understanding of and ability to manage vendor / agency relationship and results
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in order to achieve set targets and goals
- Creative thinking with in depth knowledge of marketing tactics, tools and analytics including creative design and copy, media, social, email, on and offline advertising, website content, analytics, search and mobile.
- Experience in brand marketing and strategy, especially in the luxury and travel space
- Experience in creative design work (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills an asset)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate marketing priorities to a various audiences
- Self- motivated team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Results driven and detail oriented
- The following would be considered assets: agency experience, experience within a brand-centric role, hospitality, travel industry or luxury goods/services experience, preferably in a hotel or corporate environment
Your team and working environment:
- Based at the North & Central America Regional Office in Toronto, Ontario, this position is part of the NCA Sales & Marketing team
Note: Must already be legally entitled to work in Canada to be considered for the position
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS