It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Creative Marketing & Social Media Intern (Unpaid/Honorarium)
Harry Rosen Inc.
Reporting to Manager, Content & Social Media
Harry Rosen Inc. Central Office (77 Bloor St. West)
As Canada's leading clothing retailer of high-end men's wear based in Toronto and operating in major centres across Canada, an exciting and challenging internship opportunity exists in the Marketing Department. We are currently seeking a student to assist and support the Marketing Department remotely. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and exposure in a well-established organization including areas of advertising, public relations, social media, digital communications, and more.
After online training takes place, the successful candidate will work independently on a number of tasks and projects with guidance from the Marketing team.
Responsibilities will include :
- Assisting and supporting the Harry Rosen Marketing team across key channels: Social Media, Editorial Content, Public Relations and more.
- Assist with copywriting and content ideation for website, social media, in-store assets and other marketing materials
- Assist in monitoring all social media channels and reviewing content to ensure that this is appropriate and that any issues or concerns are resolved quickly and appropriately in collaboration with the customer care team
- Collating image assets and creating social media stories
Skills and Expertise:
- Currently enrolled in a university/college program which has a formal internship/co-op requirement
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Experience with social media creation and/or scheduling (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok
- others, specify in application).
- Abreast of trends in social media, fashion, art, literature, and pop culture to develop strategies that will grow the Harry Rosen community at scale.
- Understanding of the Harry Rosen brand, customer and tone of voice
- Proficient level of skill with Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A proactive individual who is keen to progress and learn
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/InDesign and working with different file types and formats would be beneficial
Location : Due to our current situation, the position will require: work from home and Central Office environment.
Required : January 10, 2022 - April 22, 2022; 24 hrs/wk (5 days per week; 9-2)
Honorarium paid at the end of each month.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!