Job Description:Caldwell Investment Management Ltd. is currently seeking a creative, results-oriented Marketing Coordinator to deliver superior client and sales support to a dynamic and expanding firm in the investment fund industry.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Sales and Corporate Development and the Vice President of Marketing, and working closely with the Compliance, the Marketing Coordinator will help develop, measure and maintain the firm's marketing strategies. The successful candidate will be a key contact for the internal sales teams, collaborating closely with individuals across all levels of the firm. The role will require an organized candidate with strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail, as well as a helpful and flexible attitude.
Established in 1990, Caldwell Investment Management Ltd (?Caldwell') provides investment management services to Canadian and international retail and institutional investors, including financial institutions, public and private pension funds, endowment funds, foundations and private family accounts.
Caldwell Investment Management Ltd. is registered as a portfolio manager and investment fund manager with the Ontario Securities Commission, its principal regulator and is also registered as a portfolio manager in other provinces where it does business. Caldwell is a wholly owned subsidiary of Caldwell Financial Ltd, a majority employee-owned firm.
Key Responsibilities for the Position:
- Develop marketing materials and graphic designs for print and digital purposes using programs such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, MS Word and PowerPoint o Marketing materials to include monthly fund highlight sheets, commentaries and other reports, print and digital ads, banners, presentations, etc.
- Manage online presence:
- Maintain corporate web-sites, including uploading of new content and page modifications, as required o Conduct bulk electronic mailings and perform regular analytics to optimize email dissemination
- Manage corporate blog, bulk mailing activity, social media content and corporate search engine optimization (?SEO?) initiatives
- Manage corporate Customer Relationship Management system (Zoho), including programing modifications, as required
- Spearhead all website updates while continuously looking for ways to improve response rates and other performance indicators
- Act as content marketing support by proofreading, editing, formatting and distributing monthly commentaries
- Administer and coordinate the work of third-party suppliers (print orders, web development, etc.)
- Organize and file marketing documentation as required for regulatory purposes
- Perform ad hoc requests including administrative tasks (scheduling meetings, preparing for seminars, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Business Marketing and/or Graphic Design
- Excellent with Technology; can easily learn new software
- Familiar with and enjoys working with Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher, WordPress and Zoho
- Proven multi-tasker who can work interdepartmentally and cross functionally to complete projects (often with conflicting deadlines)
- Understanding of social media platforms including YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Additional Competencies and Attributes:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines and multi-task
- Skillful in problem-solving
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and teaming skills
What We Offer:
- A comprehensive total rewards program
- Competitive base pay, incentive opportunity and group benefits
- A progressive and high-performance team environment
We regard our employees as our most valuable asset and strive to create positive workplace culture and an environment that is fair, equitable, respectful and supportive. We encourage you to submit your application online for an opportunity to become part of our team. Join Caldwell and be part of a growing, highly engaged and collaborative team, where employees:
(i) reach their full potential,
(ii) consistently deliver high-quality client experiences; and
(iii) produce significant results.
As an essential business, Caldwell is practicing ?physical distancing measures? related to COVID-19, with required staff working on premises.
Caldwell Investment Ltd. is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity. We are dedicated to removing barriers in the recruitment and selection processes. We encourage members of equity seeking groups, including people with disabilities, to apply. Should you require accommodation, we will take into account your accessibility requirements. If we call you for an interview or any selection process, please notify us about your accommodation needs. We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.