- Great health benefits after three months of employment
- Vacation: 6% of the gross salary accumulated during the reference year, up to a maximum of 3 weeks, and 1 additional week offered by Alvéole
- Free coffee and tea and a beautifully renovated office space
- Alvéole honey!
- A team environment that encourages initiatives and leadership
- Social events throughout the year!
- Gardening workshops, farm visits and beekeeping days - Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Alvéole family
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their work as you are
Equity, diversity and inclusion
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and services, competition, industry and brand positioning goals
- Create content based on the business’s objectives, market insights and segments’ “jobs to be done”
- Curate the content for specific campaign requirements based on segments, personas and content relevancy of specific touchpoints and context in the customer journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to clearly define the phases, timing, and deliverables for content and campaign initiatives and manage expectations and deliverables accordingly
- Take part in strategy design, renewal of the brand positioning, campaign methods and aligning them with MarCom team members
- Monitor and measure the success of campaigns and optimize brand-specific contents based on specific cultural realities
- Work with the MarCom team members to determine a strategic approach to content and a list of key content assets to prioritize, plan and then execute
- Own the development of Alvéole’s blog content calendar, ensuring relevant content to fuel the various lead journeys while ensuring SEO content writing best practices
- Take a lead role in designing marketing assets that align with our customer journey and markets needs
- In collaboration with the Marketing Automation Specialist, plan, integrate and monitor user-centered content throughout the lifecycle to increase conversion rates
- Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
- Offer an informed point of view and make strategic recommendations related to social media, landing pages, sales email sequences, etc.
- Leverage and translate relevant consumer and market data into insights, guiding content strategy, story selection and distribution plans.
- BA degree in Marketing, Journalism or Communication
- 5+ years experience in journalism or B2B content strategy, development and writing
- You are a passionate storyteller, content creator and strategic communication expert
- Both a strategic thinker and a tactical executor, you are ready to roll up your sleeve to help out anyone in the company
- Bilingual (ENG and FR) with outstanding written and verbal communication skills (French or English)
- Knowledge of SEO and familiar with SEM campaigns
- Knowledge of the Commercial Real Estate industry (nice to have)