The curator of events. The captain of brand consistency. The connoisseur of engagement. The conductor of making memories. I'm sure by now, you get where I'm going here. No matter how creatively I word it
- this position reaches into almost every corner of our organization and my oh my, it's an important one.
The Marketing Project Lead is responsible for leading, enhancing and protecting The Atlas° Hotel brand. Building awareness, engagement and promoting loyalty through marketing campaigns, advertising, social media storytelling, activating and curating experiences across our property and it's outlets, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining and enhancing the brand persona for all social media platforms
- Looking at and executing on opportunities to create experiences for guests or in our onsite outlets
- Developing and implementing a successful social media strategy and marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing content calendars and scheduling content
- Researching opportunities to grow our client base organically and through paid ad campaigns on various channels
- Seeking out influencers or partners
- Generating, editing, and publishing engaging content (text, images, shared content, video, graphics, etc )
- Overseeing our online reputation through the response to comments, addressing complaints and maintaining the brand's reputation
- Managing our online presence including creating and maintaining online listings and profiles and overseeing our websites and booking engines
- Researching trending social media topics, hashtags, popular tools, conversations, and monitoring competitor activity
- Being familiar with all types of advertising options, targeting, and strategies
- Designing, creating and managing promotions and campaigns with collaboration from other departments and outside agencies
- Planning and executing events including the initial planning, collateral creation, pre-marketing, attendance, execution and post event wrap-up documentation
- Developing and following processes and systems surrounding planned events or activations
- Researching opportunities for brand alignment and community involvement
- Providing leadership and guidance to our Creative Agent and departments seeking Marketing plans or brand direction
Intrigued? What are you waiting for
- read on about what experience, skills or requirements you might need to knock this position out of the park.
- Understanding of all social media platforms is required (including advertising tools)
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Use and implementation of Facebook Tracking Pixels is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Superior communication skills
- Attention to detail, including excellent grammar and spelling
- You've got to be creative and energized by interacting with others
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop or experience with programs such as Canva is an asset
- A post secondary education (degree or diploma) in Marketing or a combination of education and experience
Now I'll be honest, if you're looking for a position you can work in remotely or one that offers a steady Monday to Friday 9-5 schedule... this likely isn't it! In this role you will have some if not many work week's with that might fit that schedule, but many others where you'll find yourself working weird shifts, evenings and the odd weekend to align with the events or activations you'll be preparing for or seeing through. Plus, we all know that social media doesn't shut off at 5pm... in fact is it just me or is that not when it usually gets started?
While it's a fast paced role that is undoubtedly be a lot of work, it's also one that is extremely diverse, rewarding. and if you ask the individual who's worked in it for the past couple years, she'll tell you that it's also been a whole LOT of fun! A perfect opportunity if you're looking to broaden your horizons or to be re-invigorated by a new challenge.
So if it's a love for marketing, preparing little events, if hashtags are your second language, or if you're just brimming with ideas to engage our guests
- it sounds like you just might be our kinda person. In which case; I can't wait to hear from you!