Mayfield Management Group is a unique concept for property management in Alberta. We are a fully licensed, registered, and bonded Real Estate Brokerage specializing in Property, Condominium, and Asset Management.
With more than 30 years in the industry and over 3 billion in assets managed, we can provide our clients with a greater understanding of the property management industry. Our senior management team, with their strong core values, takes a hands-on approach and spends the time to truly understand the long-term objectives for your property, and helps you achieve them.
AT MMG everything we do is guided by our values. Do What's Right with Integrity
- Deliver Results
- Get Things Done
- Continuously Improve
- Thought Leadership
- Energized Passion
If any of these values resonate with you, MMG has an opportunity for you!
MMG is growing and we're looking for an Assistant Community Manager to join our team.
Maximize the income to MMG and take responsibility, control and recovery of rent arrears, including MMG debts where early efforts to recover debts have failed for all properties.
- Ensure your portfolio of properties is well maintained and managed in accordance with MMG standards and guidelines.
- Foster good resident relations and implement approved programs in accordance with budget guidelines.
- Practice excellent resident relations through regular resident visits to ensure concerns and complaints are dealt with in a timely, professional manner to ensure long-term tenancies.
- Handle resident concerns and inquiries with a goal of 100% satisfaction.
- Keep properties occupied with qualified residents through advertising, lead follow-up, property showings for prospective residents.
- Ensure all maintenance and repairs are conducted in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Issue purchase orders and renovation requests, and coordinate contractors for same.
- Conduct regular site inspections and all move-in/out inspections at the property.
- Ensure resident move-ins and move-outs are efficient, timely and that you are ensuring diligence on recoveries.
- Complete and approve security deposit statements and charges upon move out.
- Initiate suite transfer requests and complete inspections.
- Diligently address any pest issues in the properties and work with the pest control team to alleviate them.
- Ensure maintenance and cleaning contracts are in place as required and supervise all maintenance, repairs, contracts and landlord's work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budgets and the monitoring of budgets thereafter and execute the property business operations within the approved budget.
- Always working towards the owners' goals and objectives while at the same time providing exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for the leasing processes, lease administration and renewal processes as well as providing a strong leasing feedback loop.
- Provide key input into the marketing program, responsible for "knowing your market" and completing regular comprehensive market surveys and reports.
- Ensure compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act in all procedures.
- Ensure local, provincial, & federal laws and regulations are being observed.
- Ensure comprehension and compliance with all MMG policies.
- Positively embrace the MMG Corporate Values.
Required Skills and Abilities:
RECA Property Management License is an asset
- Minimum of 1
- 3 years property management experience
- Professional communicator who can effectively network with various demographics
- Strong knowledge of local real estate market
- You are a natural relationship builder and connector.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You are great at using technology.
- You thrive in a changing environment
As part of your application, you will be required to complete the pre-hire screening questionnaire.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.