We're hiring a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join Dapper Sport's in-house Creative team. You will be part of a group of talented peers who are responsible for creating world-class designs to support sports fans across the globe. As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will also work on highly visible portfolio pieces, collaborate with team members across a multitude of disciplines, and defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products each day.
About the role :
- Deliver a best-in-class sports experience, leveraging your conceptual thinking & design skills to elevate our new sports platforms.
- Leverage fandom to produce social media content that is appropriate for each channel and connects with fans.
- Design and ensure all assets are delivered to the highest quality.
- Join an experienced Creative team and work directly with our Head of Creative, Denise Schwenck, on campaigns/creative, while reporting to Dapper Labs' Creative Director, Courtney McNeil.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a proven track record of designing vibrant campaigns that deliver results.
- Is social media savvy, creating compelling creative content that lands with the fans.
- Has their finger on the pulse for emerging visual design trends surfaced across various industries (music, sports, design, games).
- Can work effectively across diverse stakeholders including marketing, LiveOps, product, community managers.
- Has at least 5+ years experience designing for a high-growth startup, major brand, advertising agency or game studio (ideally a combination).
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
The skills we need:
- Strong ability to create compelling graphics and illustrations.
- Experience storyboarding and working with motion designers as well as illustrators.
- Strong attention to detail and design fundamentals.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite & Sketch.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.