About the Company
**Candidates with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and DevOps Platforms Software/Cyber Security Experience will be considered first**
Our Client has a collaborative, respectful, and professional culture. We're all about working together to find the best solutions and making sure that the experience of doing so is positive for everyone involved. There is a commitment from the CEO on down to making work a great experience for all.
Our company is a team of 70+ and growing, with 2/3rds of the positions in technical roles. We are a team distributed throughout North America and we maintain a set of core overlapping hours, but we're flexible with specific start and end times and are understanding about appointments and life events.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for managing strategic marketing plan and execution, leading a cross-functional team of marketing professionals and working directly with the Chief Revenue Officer. This role will lead the design, development, and execution of all marketing initiatives to include Demand Gen, New Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing, Renewals, Product Marketing, and PR, to help drive B2B Marketing initiatives. This individual is a key member of a team focused on supporting both new, renewal, and expansion revenue across enterprise customers as well as developer acquisition for the Platform.
- Effectively manage the marketing team to ensure employee, customer, and partner needs are met efficiently and with the highest degree of quality.
- Drive, measure, and optimize the customer engagement life cycle for both B2B prospects and customers.
- Help drive our positioning and brand in the market
- Activate, manage and optimize an integrated array of possible paid search, SEO, landing pages, and (various) ad types to generate high-value business leads and conversions of sufficient quality and quantity to meet or exceed sales projections.
- High collaboration and ownership with product marketing role, and align go to market strategies
- Provide experienced team leadership and staff management to include career development, business strategy, corrective actions (if necessary), and promote broad cross-team collaboration
- Lead the marketing operations function for our client's Marketing including marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot or similar), Analytics, Testing and campaign optimization technologies
- Partner closely with the extended sales and marketing teams on marketing strategy, communication, execution and content/asset delivery
- Manage allocated budgets for all marketing efforts working with outside vendors as needed
- 10+ years of overall business and marketing experience, with a successful track record of managing annual marketing budgets across multiple channels and online properties for a technology company. Extensive experience with implementation and process improvements using marketing automation tools and techniques (example: Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot, and SalesForce.com). Excellent analytical, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills required with demonstrated success in effectively leading a diverse team of marketing professionals.
- Marketing to developers, DevSecOps (or at least IT Decision Makers)
Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree in relevant discipline preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven leadership experience and cross-team development, with trained experience managing marketing organizations
- Preferred: experience in SaaS-based business models
- Excellent analytical, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Very data-driven, intellectually curious and numerically inclined
- Extensive experience with demand generation/lead generation priorities and activities
- Strong understanding of Account Based Marketing, Analyst Relations (e.g. Gartner Magic Quadrant), Events / User Conferences
- Experience with outbound sales support
- have worked tightly with scaled outbound sales teams to provide air cover, materials, warm leads/accounts, etc.
- Understanding of partner & customer led co-marketing campaigns
- Strong project management, organizational skills and process management
- Technical acumen highly desirable: Key technologies include SalesForce.Com, Conversica and other B2B MarTech stack solutions.
- Ability to manage bottom-up (developer marketing) leader and marketing motions
Specific Measurable Goals:
- Deliver daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to the marketing organization and management team that includes:
- stats for all KPIs
- stats and forecasts
- Attainment and measurement of B2B Lead Gen/Demand Gen growth goals
- YoY increase in SQL (Sales Qualified Leads) for B2B Business
- Maintaining and/or improving Lead-to-Close Ratios as set each period
- Successful achievement of key performance indicators (KPIs)
Our client has a collaborative, respectful, and professional culture. They're all about working together to find the best solutions and making sure that the experience of doing so is positive for everyone involved. There is a commitment from the CEO on down to making work a great experience for all of us.
Our company is a team of 65+ and growing, with 2/3rds of the positions in technical roles including software development and QA. We maintain a set of core, overlapping hours, but we're flexible with specific start and end times and are understanding about appointments and life events.
Our vision is to have our solution on every device on every planet, so we certainly aren't lacking ambition! But even though we're ambitious we don't expect work to become your life. We know you will do your best work in a positive environment free from death marches.