Soluflex has been mandated by Automatic Systems America (ASA) to act as a partner to recruit a person who can make a difference in their company. Our client, ASA, a world leader in the automation of secure entrance control, designs and manufactures pedestrian & vehicle physical access control equipment, is offering you the opportunity to join its team as a sales and customer support coordinator. The head office is located in Brossard.
YOU WANT TO WORK
- By having access to a range of attractive social benefits
- In a professional work environment with interesting challenges
- For a well-structured and solidly established company
- Support assigned Sales Person by preparing and following up on sales quotations
- Responsible for the successful completion of all new equipment projects (orders)
- Coordinate all activities within the company related to each project by interacting with various department (Engineering, Technical support, etc.)
- Process all spare part, RMA, and maintenance orders for each assigned sales person
- Provide spare parts and preventive maintenance quotes for assigned territory
- Timely and accurate system encoding
- Obtain drawing submittals from customers when required
- Obtain down payments and follow up on unpaid invoices in conjunction with accounting
- Handle warranty issues according to company policy
- Obtain shipping estimates when required and provide quotations to customer as needed
- Provide all required documentation, including manuals and diagrams
- Manage expectations concerning the installation.
- College diploma in project management or business administration, an asset
- 5 years of customer service experience (technical field, an asset)
- Fluent in both English and French (written and spoken) or English speaking person only
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook / CRM/ ERP
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, autonomous and able to work with minimum supervision, strong organization skills and results-oriented
Consultez notre site Internet pour la version en français https://soluflex.net/emplois/
We are the official partner of ASA to support them in their recruitment. In order to simplify the process, we invite you to send us your resume directly. We will contact you if your application is accepted.