Potloc unlocks consumer insights for hundreds of businesses, helping them solve ongoing challenges like improving customer experience, converting competitor’s clients into their own and building better products or services. How? We’ve reinvented consumer research by conducting geo targeted surveys through social networks –offering a real alternative to traditional research methods that haven’t evolved along with modern consumers.
For us, consumers are people –not just numbers, so we thrive by giving them a voice in their communities. We do this while empowering the enterprises that serve them with valuable insights that translate into profit. Headquartered in Montreal and founded in 2014, Potloc has raised $20M+ with French & North Americans VCs and has grown to over 100 employees, with global offices in Canada and Europe.
- LEARNING - Never stop learning
- AMBITION - Create a rocketship
- TRANSPARENCY - Tell everything
- TEAM SPIRIT - Play hard, Work harder
As a scripter at Potloc, you will join a team of passionate Market Research experts. Your role will be to perform scripting of online questionnaires according to the requirements and specifications of the project.
Join our Research team and contribute to sharing your programming skills and knowledge. You will be at the birth of a new department at the forefront of Potloc’s activity.
- Validate the questionnaire provided by the internal client in a timely manner to ensure a good understanding of the research objectives before beginning to program
- Implement surveys (questions, skips, filters, rotations, imported variables and sociodemographic data) using specialized programing language (full training will be provided)
- Manage resource allocations for every new survey
- Perform quality assurance of scripts and data (logical response choices in relation to questions, rotations, quota distribution, calculated variables, sociodemographic data, and imported variables; compatibility with mobile devices; spelling and syntax; aesthetics and user-friendliness)
- Ensure that online questionnaires are formatted in a user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing way
- Integrate audio, video and image for online surveys
- At least two (2) years of experience with a survey programming software package (Decipher, Qualtrics, Alchemer…)
- Knowledge of SQL programming
- Good level of English, spoken and written
- You are very well organized and can work with strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You pay attention to details
- Experience in the market research industry is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 📚 Comprehensive training and onboarding process
- 🏡 A flexible remote work policy
- 🏖 4 weeks vacations
- ☀️ A great work environment in the Mile-End, full of light and fun
- 📈 A rapidly growing company where the sky's the limit
- 💸 Performance & salary evaluations every 6 months
- 🚴♀️ Bixi membership
- Interview with HR (30 min)
- Interview with our Research Director (30 min)
- Technical Test (1 h)
- Interview with one of our co-founders (1 h)
- Job offer 🙌