MinervaAI is a financial crimes investigation platform using deep learning and automation to make enhanced due diligence and AML investigations faster, smarter and completely compliant. MinervaAI is a startup based in Toronto and growing quickly and we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
At MinervaAI we will make it impossible for bad actors to hide, and easier for financial service providers to disrupt the flow of funds. We will reform the reputation of compliance programs from a constantly growing cost centre to effective and efficient business partners. And most importantly, when we are successful, we will transform the practice of financial crime risk management from an ?after the fact' exercise to real-time risk assessment, with rich, relevant data, and predictive risk intelligence in a responsive construct.
MinervaAI's culture is built on saying what we mean, meaning what we say and being impeccable with our word. We are responsible for our words and actions and its impact on others. There is no room for disrespect and discrimination but infinite room for diversity and daring. We like our policies, processes and procedures tight and to the point. We always ask ?what problem are we trying to solve before we create solutions. Our value is measured by the efficiency and efficacy with which our clients can identify and disrupt financial predators.
Detailed Job Descriptions:
The Sales Development Representative will develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations to assist the sales team in closing deals.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering the telephone, and e-mail inquiries and verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery dates, and explaining stock-outs.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history, suggesting related and new items, and explaining technical features.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.