Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our high-tech engineering and manufacturing company that is committed to customer service excellence and continuous improvement. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager the role will focus on driving sales of A&P Technology as a product-area specialist and shape processes, workflows and team culture. This is an excellent role to develop skills as a sales professional and establish your career in the evolving global A&P Sales organization.
Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division is a global technology leader, pioneering end-to-end solutions for assured positioning on land, sea, and air. We are an industry leader recognized for technical innovation, unsurpassed quality, and industry-leading customer support. Our organization is a dynamic, fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. Come see why we are recognized as one of Alberta's Top 75 Employers in 2020 and 2021.Responsibilities :
As an Inside Sales Representative, responsibilities include:
Provide excellent customer service through pre- and post-sales support.
- Triage inquiries to appropriate persons/departments by seeking to answer questions and solve problems.
- Support external A&P Sales Team by creating quotes, managing customer accounts, onboarding customers, and receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Direct sales and account management within the scope of Inside Sales team as assigned.
- Become the product-area specialist for a specific category of products within the Inside Sales team.
- Sales Funnel (Lead, Opportunity) and Data Management within CRM per A&P processes.
- Interface and facilitate communications across internal departments.
- Conduct sales market research, industry and account prospecting.
- Limited travel and some overtime as required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Engineering, or related field) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working experience in Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Service, or related field
- Working Salesforce CRM knowledge/experience
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, word, excel)
- Proven Customer Service Skills
Key Success Factors:
- High attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong multitasker with keen ability to prioritize
- Outgoing and energetic with exceptional people skills
- Comfortable working individually but know when to ask for help
- Work well in a collaborative environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Quick Learner
- Expertise with NovAtel and/or AutonomouStuff positioning and perception products
- Experience working directly with OEM customers, preferably in the delivery of support or services
- Experience working within ERP system
- Experience with QuickBooks