We pride ourselves in achieving exceptional results in operating hotels from our ability to blend the superior science of hotel management with the art and professionalism of hospitality. Are you seeking a successful company to grow with? Do you have what it takes to grow with us?
We are seeking a dynamic Reservations and Sales Coordinator person to join our team. This unique individual must possess excellent organization and communication skills in customer relations,The Reservations and Sales Coordinator provides administrative assistance and support to sales managers.
- Sales and Administrative support to the Sales Team, assisting in all aspects of the sales process.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Client file management
- Assist in the preparation of all necessary forecasts; to work closely with Front Office and Sales Managers to maximize occupancy, rate and revenue.
- Responsible for over-seeing all aspects of Group contracts and Group management.
- Group Management; securing method of payment, building rooming list, confirming meals, baggage, any special requests, monitoring cancelation and release dates.
- Maintenance of Calendar of Events and Corporate Client tracking.
- Review updated in-house, arrival, and room status reports
- verify room types, upgrade VIPs, maximize revenue base rooms
- FIT allotment check and blackout dates
- Sales group review and 10-day group forecast
- Follow up guests experience before, during and after stay.
- Applicants must be able to communicate information and ideas clearly. They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to handle everyday situations quickly and effectively.
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college program in front desk operations or hotel management preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a definite asset.
- Considerable Sales & Hospitality Background
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Maestro software packages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to set priorities for self and others.
- Detail orientated and be able to work within deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Great Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Submission of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required. You must be legally entitled to work in Canada to apply as the employer does not have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that would support a foreign worker. Applications will not be accepted via email or in person. We thank all applicants for their interest in Career opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their application.**
**ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Sandman Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Sandman Hotel Group does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, provincial or local laws. Sandman Hotel Group takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code.