Cutera is growing.... With growth comes opportunities!!
Territory Overview and Travel Requirements:
- Territory name: Ontario
- Reside in Ontario Canada
- Territory consists of all of Ontario
- Travel requirement:
1-2 overnights per week on average
About the Role (Responsibilities): This role is responsible for lead generation through Cutera's validated sales methodology providing results that build brand dedication across all of our innovative products and technologies.
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager
- You will drive the success and growth of your sales territory through cold calling and on-site visits to meet and exceed individual and team goals.
- Develop prospective new customers and nurture existing relationships to expand the sales of additional results.
- Educate and demonstrate Cutera's products' indications, efficacy, safety, and how these products will improve the clients' needs and that of their customers.
What will You Need
- Does the Job Fit? (Qualifications & Experience)
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years' sales
- Aesthetics or
- Medical capital equipment experience and/or
- Strong business-to-business
- People management experience/ first-line management
- Mentoring junior reps
- Detailed successful sales track record required (we don't mind if you brag, show us how good you are)
- Understanding of the industry and the business challenges customers face
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Finally, What's In It for YOU?
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus astonishingly good incentive compensation plans
- Uncapped commissions
- Company vehicle
- a full slate of medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP... the list goes on.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.