Elantis Solutions is looking for a passionate and driven Account Manager to become a member of our team. You'll work closely with other senior team members to sell technology solutions that provide real value to our clients. Your duties will include growing services sales, licensing sales, building long term relationships with customers, and achieving key sales metrics.
The ideal candidate is proactive, customer-focused, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
About Elantis Solutions
Elantis is a growing IT consulting company that is focused on people. We always strive to do what is right for our customers, our employees, and the communities we live and work in. Our company is made up of creative problem solvers, lifelong learners, and top technical experts with a can-do attitude. We work together as a team and support each other so we all win!
At Elantis, you'll work with clients on exciting projects and innovative technologies. We specialize in Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Automation (BPA), and Business Intelligence (BI), including Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, Nintex, and LiveTiles and other strategic vendors.
Elantis provides flexible hours, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits packages, paid mobility plans, self-directed training, free lunches and snacks, and lots of fun social events.
To learn more about Elantis and our culture, check us out on social media @ElantisInc or at www.elantis.com.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Growing sales with new and existing accounts
- Identifying new leads and sales opportunities
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Collaborating with other sales and technical teams to identify and grow opportunities within your territory
- Collaborating with vendors for lead generation and sales opportunities.
- Meeting sales targets
- Account planning to align customer initiatives with sales forecasting
- Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits
- Working with our delivery team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Actively supporting Elantis' culture
To be successful, you should have:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar sales role
- Experience working in the Information Technology industry
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Solid experience with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple accounts/projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship
Elantis Solutions Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.