Reginal Sales Coordinator
Join a winning team! The Fairmont Banff Springs Sales Department and Fairmont's Canada Western Mountain Region (The Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler) are seeking a high energy Sales Coordinator who is extremely dedicated to her/his job and is willing to ?go the extra mile? and able to ?think out of the box.? We are looking for a hospitality career professional, who is interested in beginning a career in Sales and Marketing and has a strong desire to excel, and exceed the expectations of our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department's records
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Coordinating and supporting all aspects of sales activities including taking initial inquiries, generating leads, proposals, referrals and contracts, blocking space etc.
- Process proposals and contracts as required
- Coordinate specific marketing initiatives involving Revenue Streams
- After appropriate training and development, participate in site inspections, familiarization tours, trade shows and functions within the hotel, as required, and in the absence of the Sales Manager
- Be an effective team player within the Sales team of Canada's Western Mountain Region and with other team members in Catering and Conventions, Guest Services, Food and Beverage and other key areas within the hotel and the region
- Actively seek opportunities to improve systems and procedures
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
- Other duties as assigned
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum one year experience in hotel environment (ideally in Sales, Reservation, Conference Service or Front Office)
- Excellent communication skills and English; second foreign language a definite asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
- Knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering / Opera Sales Force Automation and Property Manager are assets
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Graduate of Hospitality Degree / Diploma program a definite asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS