The Director of Sales & Marketing is a key leadership position in developing Gruvi's growth strategy across Canada.
Beer & wine are awesome but alcohol doesn't always fit. We made Grüvi to give you an unbelievable social beverage to help you celebrate, connect, or relax without the booze factor. We're bringing back the beloved 60's slang word synonymous with cool, excellent & fashionable to a category that needed some serious love and attention.
We're a small but mighty team of passionate individuals ready to take on new challenges. It's an exciting stage of a young company that is trailblazing a new category, movement and lifestyle. We're looking for talented people to help us on our mission to normalize alcohol-free social bevs in every setting, because yes; You can still have fun at a tailgate party or enjoy a great glass of wine at home with friends. You don't need the booze to have a wild night. (Not to mention hangover free mornings are ) The team we're building is genuine, supportive & diverse. We are passionate about personal development and trailblazing a new path. We believe amazing things can happen when everyone is comfortable being themselves, loves what they're doing and lives their healthiest life (both physically & mentally). We celebrate the wins, learn and grow from the mistakes and make sure we're always having a Grüvi time.
Gruvi is growing quickly with teams in Toronto & Denver and can be found on over 2000 shelves across North America with support from many great retailers such as Whole Foods, Sobeys, Target & Safeway. If you believe in a future where alcohol isn't always at the centre of great social experiences, we'd love to hear from you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Equity: Everyone is an owner. We're building this business together.
Unlimited Grüvi: Keep your fridge stocked with beer & wine for yourself and your friends.
- Unlimited Vacation: You're an adult. Take what you need. We trust you.
- Quarterly Team Retreats: We get together somewhere cool every quarter to celebrate progress, plan for the future and have fun together.
- Paid Volunteering: Take a full day off every month to volunteer in your community. We want to support you in making the world a better place.
- Professional Development Budget: Up to $1,000/yr in conferences, training, online courses, books or anything to help you become better at what you do.
- Profit-Sharing Program: Employees evenly share a % of profit each month.
- Quarterly Life Goal Bonus: Set a personal goal in your personal life. If you hit it, you get a bonus. That's it.
- Swag: We want you looking and feeling Gruvi. We've got top notch swag.
The Primary Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and increasing distribution with large Canadian retailers (LCBO, Sobeys, Loblaws...)
- Develop and Manage Canadian Broker Strategy
- Distributor Management
- Determining Optimal 4Ps for Canadian Market
- Hiring and building Canadian sales and field marketing team
- Increasing Brand Awareness & Marketing Initiatives
- Working with production to forecast demand and supply chain
- Leveraging data to provide key business and customer insights
- Developing and create successful brand and retail partnerships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in relevant area
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in both sales and marketing positions
- Preferred experience working with large Canadian retailers