Coordinator, Marketing (Private Non-Sponsorship)
Mississauga, ON, Canada Virtual Req #673
Monday, July 12, 2021
Are you looking for more than a job? At World Vision Canada we offer challenging careers that change the lives of children all over the world and it will change yours too. Come and be part of a team of 400 Canadians with a vision for the world: Life in all its fullness for every child.
You will experience Christian faith in action helping to make real and lasting change in the lives of the world's most vulnerable children. Join the World Vision Canada team and be part of a powerful and effective force for good:
For Children. For Change. For Life.
Position: Coordinator, Marketing (Private Non-Sponsorship)
Reports to: Manager, Private Non-Sponsorship (Offering Fulfillment)
Position Term: Full Time Permanent
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021
Location: Remote for the near future (Within Canada)
Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and ongoing monitoring of treatments to engage our customers to acquire, cultivate, and retain Pledge donors as it relates to facing our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
That the primary job duties and responsibilities using headings and then give examples of the types of activities under each heading. Using headings and giving examples of the types of activities to be done allows you to develop a flexible job description that encourages employee to ?work outside the box' and within reason, discourages ?that's not my job?.
- Offer Strategy Execution: Engage donors with using digital products and methods. Defines donor needs based on marker segment, donor feedback, and analytics to help refine the existing offer roadmap.
- Sprint Management: Attends all agile ceremonies, writes detailed user stories/tasks, maintains a prioritized product backlog, asks clarifying questions to ensure sprints can proceed smoothly and a uses good thought-process to make decisions to move forward.
- Prioritization: Exhibits excellent judgment, prioritizing between different features and improvements to best enhance donor experience and reach offer revenue goals, while staying within budget, capacity and time bounds for feature releases.
- Collaboration: Works closely with the cross-functional units, while defining positive donor experiences and high business value.
- Manage single sift and recurring portfolio: Manages single gift (Raw Hope, P2P, other value based offers) and maintains efficient growth of existing recurring pledge offers. This may include executing pricing strategy and offer cross-sell /upsell.
- Manages expenses and budget and compiles robust post-mortem analyses with the support of the Insights & Data (revenue, expenses, key performance indicators).
- Participates in strategic development and execution of product treatments in collaboration with Segment Execution Agile Teams (SEAT) and Channels to create an engaging multi-channel programs.
- Performs robust research, brainstorms and defines donor and offer treatment opportunities.
- Assists in the creation of an offer execution plan down to the tactical level which considers multiple customer segment preferences, technical feasibility, and business viability.
- Collaborates with external agencies to ensure treatments are properly executed and ensures that measures of quality control are adhered to.
- Regularly collaborates with the SEAT and Channel teams to continually adjust and adapt product retention journeys in accordance to the customer journey mapping.
- Executes tests and pilots of treatments; responsible for reporting back recommendations based on test results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in digital product marketing and digital campaigns.
- Knowledge of sponsorship programs and processes in the non-profit sector.
- Revenue forecasting, budgeting.
- Knowledge and experience in using reporting/digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Acoustics, BICognos, etc.).
- An innovative mindset with the ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to think like the customer and a willingness to test and learn as Canadian charitable behavior changes.
- Self-directed and able to navigate and integrate with several different departments to perform cross-functional tests.
- Demonstrated organizational, financial, project management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an agile team environment.
We bring life-saving support in times of disaster. We help poor communities to take charge of their futures. We provide small loans and training that boost family livelihoods. We work with policy makers to change the way the world is run. Our Christian faith teaches us that every child, regardless of gender, faith or race, is a precious gift to the entire world
- and that their wellbeing concerns us all. We shall never rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed.
Canada's Top 100 GTA's Top 10
Our Core Values: We are committed to the Poor. We are Christian. We are Stewards. We value People. We are Partners. We are Responsive.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the core values and mission of the World Vision partnership.
World Vision Canada takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. We have strong recruitment procedures to make sure the safest and most suitable people work with the children in our programs. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
World Vision Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Resource Development & Fundraising