Here at WOW 1 Day Painting we are looking to add to our team an individual who is eager to learn.
To be successful in this role you do not need any sales experience; you need a desire to create exceptional experiences. Our ideal candidate enjoys connecting with people, is curious, tenacious, goal-oriented and understands the value of paying attention to the smallest detail. If you're ready to bring your A-game we will give you the coaching and systems you need to be a success.
Here at WOW we know it is about the people, we are looking to hire for attitude and train for skill. We have built the business on the philosophy that culture eats strategy for breakfast so we are looking to partner with more awesome people. People are the key to our success. We value creating an inclusive, fun, hardworking, team environment.
Does this sound like you?
Do you highly value:
A great listener
A can do attitude
- Develop local alliances
- Work with customers to build consultations and project plans
- Research and communicate with customers around technical specifications
- Complete tracking and administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Provide Scope and detailed work order notes to Operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in WOW 1 Day Painting conferences and training events
People usually make $65,000-80,000 in their first year in the role.
We provide paid training, a proven sales system, uniforms and vehicle/gas reimbursement. Our Sales representative is the first in person interaction our customer recieves for our business.