Position Title: Manager, Marketing & Communications
Department: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: July 21, 2021
We maximize the value of commercial and multi-unit residential real estate through integrated, full life-cycle services.
In five years, we will be known as a trusted, premium brand with a solid market presence across Western Canada, supported by operational excellence and a high-performance culture.
People First | Business with Integrity | Community
About the Company:
Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson is a full-service real estate firm in Winnipeg, Manitoba that provides solutions in brokerage, property management, and advisory services.
We are looking for a Manager to join our team and lead the Marketing & Communications department. If you are a detail-oriented professional looking for a fun, hardworking and collaborative environment, we want to meet you!
The Manager, Marketing & Communications is an individual who relishes the opportunity to build, implement and manage multiple systems and strategies to support the ongoing growth of CW Stevenson. The Manager is responsible for ensuring the business' clients, partners and team members are provided with best-in-class communications and marketing collateral, tools, and strategies.
Working collaboratively with leaders in multiple departments and with community partners, the Manager can understand project objectives, gather necessary intel, and provide direction to the marketing team in order to execute and enhance the final product. As a hands-on leader, the Manager will provide oversight and creative direction to the marketing and communications team to ensure a high-performance environment is established. They are comfortable making timely decisions, problem-solving, delegating and providing final approvals on public-facing materials. The Manager can effectively prioritize and communicate even when competing time-sensitive requests are in play, and always maintains a client-service focus.
The Manager, Marketing & Communications reports directly to the Senior Vice-President.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Creative Communications, Marketing, Communication or a related field; a combination of education and related work experience will be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of direct marketing experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a leadership role, with a focus in marketing strategies.
- Background in commercial real estate an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign).
- Excellent marketing analytical skills with a demonstrated knowledge of online marketing tools.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Pragmatic decision-maker with superb communications strategy and skills.
- Strong customer services skills and a diplomatic approach to successfully building relationships with and solve problems for internal and external clients.
- Mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution and people management skills.
- Live the values of trust, collaboration, flexibility, innovation, client-driven growth, can-do spirit, and fun.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and approves all corporate and business-unit-specific marketing materials, such as advertisements, digital content / campaigns, articles, brochures, media releases, videos and websites, ensuring compliance with CW Stevenson brand, regulatory and organizational requirements.
- Collaborates on the development and implementation of strategic planning, including the creation of a marketing & communications strategic plan.
- Leads all areas of content generation and production across a variety of medial platforms.
- Provides leadership and direction to a team of marketing and communications professionals, including managing workloads and day-to-day operations.
- Engages with community partners and external organization to support the business' community-based initiatives, projects and events.
- Develops and leads a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position the business as an innovator and leader.
- Engages with media while promoting new initiatives or responding to corporate media requests.
To view the Full job description for the role of Manager, Marketing & Communications, click here!
Cushman & Wakefield | Stevenson is committed to principles of anti-oppression and employment equity. We strongly encourage members of Indigenous, ethno-racial, 2SLGBTQQIA, female-identifying, Francophone, immigrant, refugee, differently abled and other equity seeking groups to apply and self-identify. If accommodation is required during the hiring process, please inform the hiring committee once selected for an interview.
To keep our team members as safe as possible, we have implemented COVID-19 policies, including work-from-home arrangements for our staff, mandatory mask usage, nightly disinfecting, and rotating schedules. Equipment and resources are available to support team members who are required to work-from-home, and precautions have been taken to ensure that those who cannot work-from-home due to the nature of their role are safe and comfortable.