The incumbent is responsible for coordinating, managing, and executing all sales activity and strategies for the Applanix Land and Air Product Portfolios to the defined market segments outlined in the business LRPs (Long Range Plans) in the region defined as Asia Pacific with a focus on Main Land China, Hong Kong and Japan. Strategies will be communicated and coordinated with the business director, product manager, to include product mix/portfolio, pricing, distribution, advertising and sales promotion and recommendations for Land and Air. Sales are determined by executing both direct sales and managing existing and recommending new channel network opportunities. The role will demand a commitment to providing exceptional business-to-customer communication, Channel Development, and sales service.
- Collaborates with the Director of Sales and Business Director in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company in the region defined.
- Establishes regional sales strategies for Land and Air Products through the strategic development of Regional Channel Partners. Works with the
- Technical Sales Lead in Asia to develop a sales plan focused on short term and long term grown opportunities of each business. Sales
- Strategies are expected to remain in line with the regional business plans and determine the objectives for product distribution, how new customers and business will be developed, and provides insights to new product developments.
- Educates new and existing reseller channels by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies and competitive strategies.
- Manages existing Channel Partners by holding them accountable to their business plans and regional forecasts.
- Represents the Applanix/Trimble organization in external business relationships with channel partners, distribution and customers so that the strategic messaging is communicated clearly.
- This position is accountable for Regional Sales targets defined in the annual sales forecast to the Applanix Sales Director.
- Minimum of 10 years regional sales and industry management experience preferably in the Geospatial Sector.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Extensive (5+ Year) Experience with growing and managing a Channel Partner network
- Degree in Business
- Expectation of 40%
How to Apply:
Applanix is committed to an Accessible workplace and provides an Accessible recruitment process. Please note that we can accommodate disabilities upon request. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.