DEPARTMENT : Marketing
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
JOB PURPOSE: To support the marketing and expansion efforts of YESA & Grant Cardone Canada by designing and creating brand aligned content to support our current clients, help land new ones and promote to the Canadian marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Main duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and create new, dynamic content to support marketing efforts via social media, websites, events marketing material, etc..
- Work with management to design new sales and marketing campaigns
- Help in the creation and production of promotional videos
- Support marketing by helping build and coordinate social media programs
- Help in other operational, marketing or sales related projects as deemed necessary
- Graphic Design
- skilled background in graphic design
- an individual who brings an exciting creativity to design
- Videography and editing
- not a required skill but definitely an asset
- an understanding of marketing and how it applies to design
- Some knowledge of social media is an asset
- Willingness to learn
- we are a young, dynamic organization and we need individuals who are hungry to grow and learn in their respective field and beyond!
- is consistently at work and on time
- Competitive annual salary
- Comprehensive benefits (dental & medical)
- Full marketing training via
Digital Marketer (#1 marketing training in the world)
- Free sales and business training - free access to Cardone Sales University (#1 business training platform in the world)
ABOUT YESA & GRANT CARDONE CANADA:
At the Young Entrepreneur Sales Agency (YESA), we develop empowered, ethical, young sales professionals and partner them with smart, progressive organizations that are intentional in their approach to sustainable growth and social responsibility.
Grant Cardone Canada was founded in April 2017 and is the first official Grant Cardone franchisee outside of Miami to grow the Grant Cardone brand. The company is based out of Port Moody in British Columbia and is home to 2500sq ft of office space complete with a full call centre and training space for clients.
Learn more: https://grantcardone.ca/