Admin & Sales Support
2285 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2T5, Canada Req #32
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
We know what it means to put the customer first-our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded. We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
Reporting to the Showroom Branch Manager, the Admin & Sales Support will greet customers, directing them to the appropriate team member to assist them in their customer needs. The Admin & Sales Support will also assist our in-store customers with any general inquiries regarding our products.
What you will do:
- Serve as the first point of contact and support for customers
- Setting up selection appointments for our customers as required
- Support the Showroom Consultants by assisting with returns, warranty and service requests
- Assisting customer with selecting accessory items including light bulbs and plumbing replacement parts
- Become a valued sales team member by learning and developing strong sales skills
- Entering orders and preparing spec packages to support the sales team
- Process payments in the store and over the phone
- Maintain showroom price tags
- Assist with store inventory counts
- Covering reception duties and completing general administrative duties as required
- Interest in interior design and/or lighting and plumbing
- A keen interest in developing into a sales career
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and are an enthusiastic individual
- Organized and time management skills
- Reliable and have a strong work ethic
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a definite asset
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including benefits and retirement savings plans, a profit sharing program, an employee sabbatical program, and product purchase plans.
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Thank you to all interested candidates, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that respects our differences, is inclusive and ensures all employees receive fair and equitable treatment.