ABOUT US : Archiact Interactive is a Vancouver-based Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR/AR) Studio that develops new and unique ways for people to play games and interact with each other. We partner with IP holders, large publishers, and tech brands to create and deliver immersive, high-end game experiences across multiple platforms with a special focus on building new tools for cutting edge emerging technology.
OUR GAMES: Recent titles include DOOM 3: VR Edition (on PSVR), FREEDIVER: Triton Down (on PC, PSVR and Oculus Quest), and MARVEL: Dimension of Heroes (a smartphone-powered Superhero experience built for Lenovo Mirage AR). We are currently in the early stages of several new and highly innovative projects with leading industry partners and are searching for the best and the brightest to help us transform the world of VR and AR game development. Interested? Read on.
OUR VALUES: At Archiact, diversity is developed and driven by our employees. Inclusion is the way we show our commitment to this core value. Diversity in all areas of our workforce helps us build innovative and immersive experiences that are accessible to everyone.
We are a Vancouver-based studio but are happy to consider candidates from all over Canada to work remotely. This Co-op is for the Fall Term (September
- December 2021).
ROLE OVERVIEW : We are looking for a passionate Marketing student who is keen to gain some hands-on work experience supporting our Marketing Manager to foster our brand.
ABOUT YOU : You are comfortable working on a marketing team of two! You enjoy working with a close-knit and collaborative development team with a wide range of skill sets and personalities. You are an avid consumer and creator of digital content with a sharp eye for detail and aesthetics. Building and nurturing a growing online community first-hand is a challenge you're excited to take on. You would be described by your peers as a teammate who is always willing to go the extra mile in order to push the standard on quality and creativity.
- Plan and build a content calendar of high-quality written, image, and video content to grow awareness of our brand/products and engage our growing audiences.
- Maintain and build brand and product social media channels.
- Monitor, engage, and nurture an online community through Discord and various game forums.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing and promotional activities, such as game jams, contests, trade shows, demos, and online campaigns.
- Investigate and report relevant player and community issues to the development team and Marketing Manager.
- Attend local online VR and games industry events.
- Provide recurring reports on social media/digital marketing success metric, and suggest ideas for improvements on future campaigns and content.
- Support the Marketing Manager any other marketing activities as required.
- Must be enrolled in a post-secondary publicly funded Canadian institution working towards a Diploma or Degree with a Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration focus.
- Ability to consistently create and curate high-quality on-brand written and visual content.
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic and motivation.
- The ability to work independently or with a team of varying project sizes.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and tasks.
- A solid understanding of online marketing metrics and KPIs, and their resultant business impact.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Games-focused marketing or community experience.
- Knowledge of VR/AR.
- A passion for playing and promoting video games.