LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,500 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar/Land Rover and Mitsubishi Motors.
LGM's Strategic Plan includes goals around creating a great workplace, delivering service excellence, profitable growth, and social responsibility. LGM is committed to building a team of diverse backgrounds and thinking styles, as it is our uniqueness that helps us to continuously innovate. We are searching for people who are socially responsible and who will be committed to our social purpose of ?Responsible Mobility for all?. The organization's success is validated through external rankings that include, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and a recognized partner to J.D. Power & Associates for Service Delivery.
LGM Financial is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support the firm in achieving KPIs through the development of B2B marketing campaigns and sales support materials. This position works as part of a team and directly with other internal marketing personnel, cross-functional departments and external suppliers to execute on marketing communication projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Create content for various channels (brochures, websites, social, blog posts), ensuring it is compelling, accurate and on-brand
- Manage assigned marketing programs, taking initiative by looking for improvement opportunities, staying up to date on modern best practices, sharing knowledge and ensuring the program is meeting expected KPIs.
- Lead small to medium sized marketing projects, ensuring project team members and stakeholders are informed at every stage of the project.
- Gather data, measure, analyze and report on campaign results to continually learn and improve.
- Develop sales and marketing materials, drafting original content and working with creative services to coordinate the design.
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Support regional sales team by taking time to develop relationship, understand their unique challenge, share insights with the larger team and make support recommendations.
- Undertake competitor and market research and analysis.
- Advocate for and be the voice of the consumer in all marketing communication deliverables.
- Exceptional business communications and marketing communications skills.
- Strong marketing knowledge and background
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detailed self-starter
- Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration, partnering, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve and adapt to change
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs an asset
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- New grad up to 2 years of Marketing experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset but not required.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, health and wellness benefit, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.
Come join us!