This internship is perfect for those looking to use the extensive knowledge gained from their recent degree and apply it to gain unique experience in the Sports & Entertainment Industry.
- Term: July 5
- December 17, 2021
- Salary: $2,850.00 monthly
- Open to student and new grads
The Riders are currently scouting for a creative, driven individual to join our Marketing team! This is a great time to join the Rider family and be a part of our historical return to the field.
The Marketing Intern will report to and work closely with the Manager, Marketing, and the Director, Marketing to collaborate and assist in the delivery of Marketing and Brand initiatives for the 2021 Season. This role will serve as a cross functional role, directly and indirectly supporting the Club and external stakeholders.
Roughrider fan engagement is a 365 day operation driven to a great extent through digital channels including social media, multiple Roughrider websites, mobile apps, CRM initiatives, video production and digital sponsor activation. In addition to digital channels, we welcome over 33,000 guests to Mosaic Stadium on game days and thousands of fans through year-round events and community programs both locally and nationally. The successful candidate will assist the expansion of this engagement through the development and execution of new marketing and promotional programs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
If you're ready to dive into an exciting opportunity and aid in welcoming back Rider Nation, apply now!
- Provide Operational marketing support to broader team departments (partnerships, ticket sales, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of creative programs to drive revenue streams, digital traffic, fan engagement, fan rewards, data acquisition and sales conversion
- Contribute to the execution of marketing and communication programs to support our sponsorship department while working hand in hand with corporate partners and external agencies
- Provide assistance in the execution of email marketing for the club
- Assisting in marketing research as needed including survey design and communication support for execution and maintenance
- Work with external creative and digital agencies including graphic design, web and app development
- Assist with management of digital channels (riderville.com, Rider app, social media)
- Support activations on game day and other Rider community events
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Enrollment in or completion of a Business Administration post-secondary program, preferably with a Marketing major
- Strong understanding of digital and E-marketing
- Talent for executing Marketing plans and strategy
- Strong communication skills to match the voice of the brand on all external channels including riderville.com
- Experience using MS Office (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Team first mentality, ready to assist and support all departments of the team when needed
- Passion and drive reflective in all work
- Availability to work irregular hours including game days
- Prior experience in event coordination and management is a plus!
- Availability to work irregular hours and work schedules, including game days