Why Work with Us?
Our story began in 1986 in Winnipeg, Canada, where our CEO grew a small team of University friends into an award-winning Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity consultancy with over 300 team members across North America. We have the stability of a larger company but the heart of a small company, even as we continue to grow. We have been on the ?Best Workplaces in Canada? list for the past 15 years and you'll understand why when you read what our team members say on Glassdoor (https://www.glassdoor.ca/Overview/Working-at-Online-Business-Systems-EI_IE373050.11,34.htm).
This role is the strategic meeting point where Online's Marketing, Sales, and Practice teams come together. You will report to the Vice President, Marketing. You will quickly develop a strong understanding of our services so that you can grasp the business/technical needs of Online's prospects and translate that into lead generation programs that create a funnel of qualified leads, ultimately converting prospects into clients.
What you'll do
- Plan, organize, and execute lead generation programs that attract new prospects and advance existing sales opportunities within specific markets and/or targeted accounts.
- Build marketing campaigns consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional activities including direct, onsite, inbound, and outbound tactics.
- Work with subject matter experts and Marketing teammates to create collateral, conversion assets, presentations, playbooks, email content, etc. to support campaigns.
- Work with our Specialist, Digital Engagement to develop supporting digital promotion and advertising messaging.
- Leverage account-based data and technology to identify, attract, engage, convert, and grow Online's account base.
- Lead Online's event program, both virtual and in-person, to drive new leads and nurture existing opportunities through the pipeline.
- Nurture existing leads.
- Act as a liaison between marketing, sales, and practice teams to develop strategic tactics to expand Online's presence in specific accounts.
- Track and report on lead funnel across all campaigns, including lead generation efficacy and lead progression.
What we'd like
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketin campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, web, and inbound and outbound techniques.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Superior writing skills and the ability to develop original materials that are clear and concise and make an impact.
- Familiarity with HubSpot and Salesforce is an asset.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours at times to achieve a deadline.
- Flexibility to work from home during COVID-19 business interruption.
What's in it for you?
We have an amazing culture, a supportive environment, and team members who are both smart and fun to be around. (We know everyone says that, but if you join us, you'll be saying it too.) We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as:
- Professional Development budget and days
- Interest-free tech-enablement loans
- A Career Mentor to support your growth and development
- RRSP/401K matches
- Bonus programs
- Wellness program
We also offer many ways to connect with each other
- book clubs, games nights, Special Interest Groups, ?Coffee & Code? for our developer friends, Team Meetings, and much more.
Online firmly believes in respect, equity, and equality and providing EVERYONE equal opportunity to apply and succeed in their role. We are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.