Application deadline: June 30, 2021
canfitpro is the largest provider of education in the Canadian fitness industry. Founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals, canfitpro delivers accessible, quality education, certifications, conferences, trade shows, and membership services. canfitpro's over 24,000 members include some of the world's best fitness professionals, health club operators, industry suppliers, and fitness consumers.
Our Passion is our purpose
- to inspire healthy living through fitness education.
Who is a Communications Coordinator?
A communications coordinator is a digital marketer that is responsible for creating and curating content to develop successful social media campaigns. Their duties include communicating with other departments, overseeing social media campaign calendars using best practices, and analyzing data to assess social media campaigns' success.
What will you be doing?
- Managing and moderating social media channels. Grow social media community on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google My Business
- Create and curate engaging social media copy
- Collaborating with Graphic Designers to improve assets for social media, while ensuring all meet the criteria for highly engaging social media posts that are on-brand
- Managing the content calendar for the canfitpro digital communications
- Implement social media ads, conduct A/B testing, target audiences and lookalike audiences, analyze social media performance reports and identify opportunities to optimize results and continual improvement
- Working knowledge of social media management platforms like Hootsuite, Social Sprout
- Ensure quality assurance in all communications
- Assist in building landing pages
- Assist in managing and triaging incoming projects through the Blueprint production tool
- Collaborate and ensure a creative brief is completed for all major projects
- Ensure projects adhere to the Marketing timelines
Who You Are?
- College or University Degree in Marketing Management, Advertising, Communications, or similar
- Some familiarity with Google Analytics, Canva, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Familiarity with ProofHQ for to facilitate approvals during production process
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Exceptional written communication skills with strong attention to detail to spelling and grammar
- Experience reviewing, analyzing data, and leveraging data to drive strategy
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-past organization and can adapt quickly and seamlessly to change
- Based out of canfitpro Home Office at 225 Select Ave. Toronto
What's in it for you?
- To help lead canfitpro in its purpose-to inspire healthy living through fitness education
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group benefits plan designed to meet employees' basic and life-changing benefits needs
- Zoom yoga, stretching and meditation sessions
- Monthly Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lunch & Learns to create and support a culture of learning, unlearning and celebrating our differences
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
canfitpro is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable environment to empower and create access and opportunity for all. We welcome applications from people of all underrepresented groups, including (but not limited to) people of any gender, age, or religion, members of the LGBTQIA2+ community, BIPOC and other underrepresented races and nationalities, veterans and anyone who may contribute to the further diversification of canfitpro.
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.