1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the World's Largest Junk Removal Service. We are known for our shiny blue trucks, professional and timely service. We look for people with the ?entrepreneurial spirit?, individuals who look at the business and treat it as their own! If you're looking for a job that allows you to actively contribute to business success, then this is the place for you!
What People Say About You
You understand that learning and development are crucial to the growth of people and business, and aim to contribute to that growth. You are able to break down information into something that is exciting and easy to understand for a variety of people. You are able to work with minimal supervision and are at home when leading learning and development sessions. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and getting out in the field to assist our Truck Team Members.
What Your Day Will Look Like
- Onboard New hires
: Walk new hires through their first couple weeks of training, performing weekly check-ins with Operations and Jr Operations managers to review weekly performance metrics onboarding employees
- Training and Development
: Finding skill gaps in our Truck Team Members and addressing them. Developing current TTMs based on current metrics and quarterly review results.
- Customer Service
: Leaving every customer with a smile by using exceptional service and a positive attitude.
: Operating a company vehicle, in an assigned service route with another team member.
: Educating and sharing the value of our services to our customers.
- Junk Removal
: Retrieving, transporting, and disposal of unwanted items.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Demonstrated experience in a training or Learning & Development role
- Ability to perform needs analysis and conduct discussions with Managers to establish learning outcomes and expectations
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- 21+ years of age (for insurance purposes)
- A valid standard driver's license and clean driving record (past 3 years)
- Reliable, hard-working, and a positive and welcoming attitude!
- Able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
What's In It For You:
- Working with a Great Team
- A company that puts people first
- Competitive salary
- Your growth and development is a priority
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Service industry: Restaurants, Hotels, Grocery stores
- General Labor