This individual will be a multi-talented marketer with experience in events planning and management as well as marketing content creation and social media activities. Your primary focus will be to drive demand to generate pipeline and bookings. You will be responsible for planning and executing small-to-large scale events and leading teams from the initial event concept to successful completion. In addition, you will have responsibilities associated with marketing content creation and social media activity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with marketing team colleagues to produce catchy, persuasive, and engaging original collateral, content, assets, etc.
- Plan and manage social content calendar including creation of social posts utilizing existing, repurposes and new assets, collaborating on creative elements, etc.
- Complete ad-hoc writing tasks as assigned
- Manage several events and/or other marketing activities simultaneously
- Work with Sales to establish events strategy including physical and virtual events, and including researching events and vendors for fit with strategy
- Plan, organize, and execute globally located events including:
- Negotiate contracts, complete registrations, select appropriate vendors and contractors, secure necessary insurances, etc.
- Develop concept, goals and metrics, plan (including promotion), booth design, schedule (including during event), briefing package, lead follow-up plan, post-event evaluation, etc.
- Manage logistics including staff, suppliers, materials, equipment, displays, misc. trade show assets, meetings, catering, audio-visual, shipping, installation, teardown, accommodations
- Manage budgets, process purchase orders and invoices
- Organize and report on all event lead generation outcomes and ROI
- Maintain an inventory of events assets, and manage same
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A post secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of five-seven years of marketing experience in a complex, global industrial or B2B organization, AND in event management and/or event marketing.
- Excellent command of English language and grammar
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Knowledge of social media trends and platforms
- Experience in the life sciences industry an asset
- Certifications in events planning and management, and/or project management
- The individual must be excellent at multi-tasking and present him or herself professionally to project a positive corporate image
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with an ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Disciplined self-starter and independent worker; able to work from home
- Ability to travel
- Proven track record of delivering leads
- Demonstrated logistics planning and management abilities
- Adobe Creative Suite graphic design experience (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a bonus
Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with the Life Sciences division at ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
Why Join ATS?
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages
- coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
- Monthly ?In-Chair Massage? clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.