Who is Bold Commerce?
Named one of North America's fastest-growing companies by Deloitte, Bold Commerce provides innovative ecommerce technology for businesses of all sizes. We believe Bold brands should have the ability to create and customize powerful transaction experiences
- across all channels. Staples Canada, Vera Bradley and Harry Rosen are among the 90,000+ brands in over 170 countries that trust Bold's suite of ecommerce tools to power their online stores every day.
We're made up of more than 400 professionals (and growing) who live and breathe ecommerce, and truly care about what we do. We call ourselves Builders. Here at Bold, we live by the BUILDERS Code, our shared set of practices, beliefs, and values that help to shape this dynamic company.
Who is Kickbooster?
Kickbooster is a subsidiary of Bold that builds software solutions for the crowdfunding industry! We like to refer to Kickbooster as Bold's little brother/sister or the startup-within-the-startup. We're a high-growth software company looking to change the way great ideas come to life! Our team is composed of scrappy innovators that love to get shit done, wear a lot of hats, and create lasting impact and change. If this sounds at all like you, we'd love to meet you!
About the role
If you want to be part of a team that lives and breathes for our users, and you thrive in an environment that encourages innovation, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Plan and execute integrated marketing programs in partnership with strategic stakeholders to grow Kickbooster's net new user pipeline and revenue
- Develop and manage the demand generation strategy, including inbound lead generation, outbound sales plays, awareness, social, search, competitive programs, and product launch support
- Grow and represent our brand consistently across all channels
- Research the customer journey, enhance the customer experience, and optimize our existing marketing efforts to increase conversion
- Create and implement new product launch strategies to drive launch-day traffic
- Design and monitor reporting metrics and analytics to measure the impact of our marketing investments and improve pipeline performance through optimization
- Bring a testing and optimization framework to each approach, constantly striving to improve past performance
What we're looking for
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication and commitment to Bold's mission and belief in our BUILDERS Code
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience building, implementing, and optimizing marketing strategies for software startups, companies, and/or products
- Experience developing and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies from scratch in the B2C or B2SMB space
- Experience leading and developing a team of marketing professionals to achieve team goals
- Proven ability to create demand, drive traffic and conversions, retain users, and build lasting customer relationships
- Experience in the Google suite (GA / GTM / GAds, Search, Console, etc.) and other optimization tools, such as HotJar
- Experience working with CRMs, such as Active Campaign and HubSpot
- Extremely strong collaboration skills and experience working across other teams including Marketing, Customer Support, Partnerships, UX, Product, and Data Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results
- A genuine passion to work in a start-up environment with a scrappy team that has big goals
- Ability to wear multiple hats, pivot on a dime, and live and breathe our mindset of Customer > Team > Individual
- Experience or genuine interest in the crowdfunding industry and helping creators bring their ideas to life
Why work at Bold?
Our founders have created a workplace that our Builders look forward to coming to every day. A place where ideas are valued, where you can learn and grow and do cool things, while contributing to the success of the company. At Bold we embrace and cultivate a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration to enable everyone to do their best work every day.
Enjoy our total rewards package including health benefits, a personal spending account, group retirement savings, an Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP), and an education fund to help you grow personally and professionally. To see everything we offer, check out boldcommerce.com/careers.
Let's start the conversation
If you're a potential Builder who likes to get shit done and think you've got what it takes to be Bold, we encourage you to apply. We promise it will be a career like no other. We get a lot of applicants, so we encourage you to do something that stands out! Tell us about a passion project you're proud of, or leave us inspired by your portfolio or GitHub. We look forward to getting to know the real you!