With over 60 years of industry experience, Gescan has 26 branches located across Western Canada. Gescan is a proud member of the Sonepar Canada family, one of the largest B-to-B electrical distribution networks in the world. Sonepar Canada has over 1900 employees working out of 114 offices between the unique brands. At Gescan, we leverage our strong global resource base, our local expertise, and our family-oriented values to deliver the best service to our customers and suppliers.
- Develops and identifies relationships with relevant customers, prepare quotes.
- Meet customer expectations or job schedules by entering and managing orders to arrive on-time.
- Managing ICT customer account list and the ICT product category as required.
- Quote, negotiate and book Po's with various customers.
- Review project specifications and coordinate(admin) Data & Communications portion of project.
- Support inventory initiatives by creating ?ship and debits' to move projects through inventory.
- Meet and work with the agents and manufacturers to gain more loyalty for their offerings.
- Find product solutions that satisfy customer needs and coordinate with Branch or Projects teams.
- Perform product layouts and provide the customer with the best option for the project that they are working on.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Post Secondary courses in Sales and/ or Marketing an asset.
- Product knowledge or industry experience an asset.
- 1-3 years related experience.
We are interested in knowing you more. Start an exciting new career and enjoy a number of employee benefits by applying online. Gescan is very thankful for your interest in joining the team, only individuals selected for interview will be contacted.